17 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I'm getting more CTDs due to fan rapes. I've tested it such that I'd get approached by doms frequently and they never cause CTDs. But with fan rapes, it's 3 out of every 4 rapes that the game CTDs.

Could it be due to those pop up messages?

Hmm that’s odd. I haven’t changed anything about that logic. 

Right now I believe that chance is hard coded but I could be wrong. It’s been a while. Try typing in console: help fpsh 3 

and see if you can spot any variables that sounds like it could be it. If there’s one, then you can type 

set variable_name to 100

to set the chance to 100%

1 minute ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm that’s odd. I haven’t changed anything about that logic. 

Right now I believe that chance is hard coded but I could be wrong. It’s been a while. Try typing in console: help fpsh 3 

and see if you can spot any variables that sounds like it could be it. If there’s one, then you can type 

set variable_name to 100

to set the chance to 100%

Thanks! I'll try that to get the chance to 100%

I'm wondering if there is something that's not as stable as the dom rapes when there is a pop up message and then passing control over to AAF and vice versa at the end. The CTDs tend to happen at three points in time - after clicking on the first pop up message, after the AAF animation but before the second pop up message, or a few seconds after the second pop up message.

The fan rapes are my favourite approaches out of the three, but just in case the CTDs persist and I have to disable them, I'm in the process of converting the dialogues in the dom harassment to suggest blackmail instead of straight dom/sub :) 

I just find blackmail to be more kinky :) 

@Tanglin thanks for digging into it. I’ll look into it. 

Im a fan of blackmail too :) . Hopefully when I have time I can create some blackmail scenarios. 

Like the NPC knows something damaging about the player. And demands sex with the threat of spreading it. Player can give in to sex, or face the consequence of the entire commonwealth seeing her in a bad way, which will lower her bargaining ability and cause more bad approaches. Might use RSE’s infamy system for that. Or if there are a lot of people who don’t use RSE then the mod can track its own “reputation”. Some ideas :)

13 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I'm in the process of converting the dialogues in the dom harassment to suggest blackmail instead of straight dom/sub

This is much more immersive than the outright Dom/Sub approach! 
Wont speak for others but I've often killed someone I shouldn't have ... umm ... you know how it goes , Sniping a group That look like Raiders from afar ... 

Go to loot the corpses , OOOPS ?

So Blackmail SO Fits much better. Higher prices rest of game and other penalties or give what he wants. Decisions, decisions ....

( Not a user of RSE ) But yes more difficult trading, and maybe tougher speech challenges considering peoples thoughts of the players 'morals' if the word gets out..... hehe 

*Edit* Just thought after posting, The stats list crimes, the more, say murders committed the greater the penalties. Something to consider when rejecting the blackmailer ?

2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

@Tanglin thanks for digging into it. I’ll look into it. 

Im a fan of blackmail too :) . Hopefully when I have time I can create some blackmail scenarios. 

Like the NPC knows something damaging about the player. And demands sex with the threat of spreading it. Player can give in to sex, or face the consequence of the entire commonwealth seeing her in a bad way, which will lower her bargaining ability and cause more bad approaches. Might use RSE’s infamy system for that. Or if there are a lot of people who don’t use RSE then the mod can track its own “reputation”. Some ideas :)

42 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

This is much more immersive than the outright Dom/Sub approach! 
Wont speak for others but I've often killed someone I shouldn't have ... umm ... you know how it goes , Sniping a group That look like Raiders from afar ... 

Go to loot the corpses , OOOPS ?

So Blackmail SO Fits much better. Higher prices rest of game and other penalties or give what he wants. Decisions, decisions ....

( Not a user of RSE ) But yes more difficult trading, and maybe tougher speech challenges considering peoples thoughts of the players 'morals' if the word gets out..... hehe 

*Edit* Just thought after posting, The stats list crimes, the more, say murders committed the greater the penalties. Something to consider when rejecting the blackmailer ?

About the fan rape CTDs, I'm also wondering if it could also be due to being stripped before passing control over to AAF? To compare, I'd run the dom rapes one after another over and over and it'll not CTD, but with fan rapes, it's always the second rape that crashes. For example, after the first fan rape, the crash could happen just before or right after the second fan rape. I hope this helps in narrowing the cause. 

But just in case it is all due to my own setup (my PC is quite low end), I've re-purposed the dom rapes to be about blackmail, referring to her being raped by raiders.

Here are some of the lines - 

Nora: (Refuse)

Harasser: You see this holotape? It's a recording of you moaning and screaming as raiders fucked your brains out. You want the rest of the Commonwealth to hear it too?

--

Nora: (Intimidate)

Harasser: Really now? How about I just show what's in this holotape to the rest of the Commonwealth? I'll bet they'll love to hear you moan while begging the raiders to stop.

--

Nora: I'll kill you and take it from your corpse!

Harasser: I've already made copies for my friends, and they'll make sure the whole Commonwealth knows how those raiders made you their bitch!

25 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

About the Raiders, I have them and other factions turned off in allowed NPC's. Being blackmailed like that to my character then would make no sense.

But the murder I committed, That can be held against my character regardless to any faction attempting blackmail

just saying

You can use whatever you like as the means to blackmail your character if you're willing to mess around with FO4Edit, which is how I've re-purposed the dom harasser. Those lines are in my game now. I suspect that should twistedtrebla include a blackmail harasser in the mod, some would do the same to suit their character. I have AAF Violate in my load order, so the subject of the holotape refers to one of those rapes Nora suffered under some raiders.

2 hours ago, vane000 said:

I keep gettting a notification that says no one here cares that you are naked, is that this mod? If so my character isn't naked but I still get the notification.

Imagine you have setup the allowed NPC's to be only Male - Synth - Institute. Now in the general wasteland, of those in vicinity there wont be anyone interested :)

BUT If the list included Raiders - Gunners etc then yes it is odd. Range to an allowed NPC matters too I think, just unsure how far that range actually is

4 hours ago, vane000 said:

I keep gettting a notification that says no one here cares that you are naked, is that this mod? If so my character isn't naked but I still get the notification.

Yeah, this mod has a notification like that. It checks whether you have slot 33 equipped. So, if you do not have this slot equipped, but wearing an item on another slot that also covers the body, then that might explain why you're getting the notification despite your character seemingly being clothed. 

10 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Yeah, this mod has a notification like that. It checks whether you have slot 33 equipped. So, if you do not have this slot equipped, but wearing an item on another slot that also covers the body, then that might explain why you're getting the notification despite your character seemingly being clothed. 

When i started my new play through it still gave me the notification while wearing a vault suit. It may just be something on my end, Ill toy around with it more later.

I was having those CTDs I mentioned in a run that I had been playing for months, with at least 3 upgrades of AAF. I just started a new playthrough and I have not had those CTDs. So, I think those CTDs were due to save file corruption that accrued over the multiple AAF upgrades.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I was having those CTDs I mentioned in a run that I had been playing for months, with at least 3 upgrades of AAF. I just started a new playthrough and I have not had those CTDs. So, I think those CTDs were due to save file corruption that accrued over the multiple AAF upgrades.

That’s good to know. Thanks for the update

6 hours ago, vane000 said:

When i started my new play through it still gave me the notification while wearing a vault suit. It may just be something on my end, Ill toy around with it more later.

Also, If you have naked approaches setting on, the mod will treat you as naked, even if you are not. And will display that notification. Could be an explanation 

5 hours ago, vane000 said:

@twistedtrebla Is it normal for willpower to not go down after successfully stopping a scene from triggering? On both naked and dom, I have the loss set to 6 and sometimes it goes down and sometimes not.

Depends. Usually only resist costs willpower. Things like Intimidate and plead don’t cost willpower. It should all be explained in the front page

Hihi!  I encountered a small strange little issue.  I started a new game with Harassment installed; after I stepped into the pod, the game just wouldn't progress.  I would enter the pod, change into the vault suit, the door would close, and then I waited, and waited, and waited a little longer, but the cryo-freezing just wouldn't happen.  I loaded a save before stepping into the cryo pod thing, uninstalled Harassment, went into the pod, and game progressed as normal.  After coming out of it, reinstalled the mod, and everything worked and is working fine.  I'm not sure if it was just a problem with my game since I'm not seeing anyone else having mentioned this (knowing my luck, it probably just is), but I figured to report it nonetheless.  Anyhow, love the mod.  Really enjoying it.

On 10/22/2018 at 2:33 AM, tedii said:

Hi,

I'm not sure if v0.36 with FP is still being supported, but it is not working for me.

I have installed FP and this mod, but never get any approaches.

Any advice?

Cheers,

T

Have you tried to force an approach in the debug menu? If those don’t work either then probably it didn’t install correctly. 

If those work, then you just haven’t gotten lucky (or unlucky?) yet.

But if you don’t get approached naturally (even with chances set very high), it could be the following:

You’re not naked or are using some mod that modifies your players naked body so that this mod doesn’t think you’re naked. If you suspect this, then try turning on “clothed approach” setting to see if that changes anything. 

On 10/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  I encountered a small strange little issue.  I started a new game with Harassment installed; after I stepped into the pod, the game just wouldn't progress.  I would enter the pod, change into the vault suit, the door would close, and then I waited, and waited, and waited a little longer, but the cryo-freezing just wouldn't happen.  I loaded a save before stepping into the cryo pod thing, uninstalled Harassment, went into the pod, and game progressed as normal.  After coming out of it, reinstalled the mod, and everything worked and is working fine.  I'm not sure if it was just a problem with my game since I'm not seeing anyone else having mentioned this (knowing my luck, it probably just is), but I figured to report it nonetheless.  Anyhow, love the mod.  Really enjoying it.

Hmm that’s interesting. I’ve always used alternate start mods so I’ve never seen that myself. Good to know :)