Unreadable, and floating dicks

So, for the past couple of months, things have been unreadable. My sims will quite obviously be on their period, (With the moodlet buff), yet I hover my cursor over it, and its blank. There are no words. When my sims are having unprotected vaginal sex, the notification comes up saying pregnancy, but not the other sentence below it. I click on Wicked Whims Settings, go into pregnancy settings, and its all BLANK! My sims are not getting pregnant! I cant alter the pregnancy chance because I cant read anything! 

Part 2 of my problem: Floating dicks. Yep. Sims will be having sex, and the penis is just... Idk... Doing his best?? Floating in the air! it isn't attached to the mans body! and when it is, it's all stretched out and is 1 foot long. :') 

I've been dealing with these problems since well... January?? I think. A while. It's just disrupting my game play and I really want to find out how to fix it! I'm pretty technologically retarded, so speak slowly. xx

The floating penis is a problem cause because of some additional rig file that you have but you no longer need. A while back a bunch of rig files like Denton's Rig(boobs) + Azmo's Rig (penis) + Autobanned Rig (Tongue) where all merged into 1 rig that exists in the main WW files.

If you have any of these old rig files delete them.

The other problem with the missing text is most likely caused by an out of date game/ out of date script mod. (Make sure you have the latest version of your mods.)

Archived