World of Warcraft modding? Forgot the site

xenic

I remember there was this site that let you change the textures of your character. There were some lewd options but there was also stuff like changing the color of eye glow and things like that. Does anyone remember the site? 

You are welcome :smile:

https://forums.darknestfantasyerotica.com/index.php?forums/skins-patches-board.13/

and

https://forums.darknestfantasyerotica.com/index.php?threads/7-3-x-mods-are-back-celebrating-thread-download-links-provided.43288/

You can even give Blizzard the middle finger and turn void elves into high elves! Just look through the threads, easy to find its on front page. They look like blood elves but blue eyes and on the alliance lol. That is the mod appearance of course, not something Blizzard modeled. I think the mod used blood elf textures or something or just similar skin color.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the models from Azerothica has the vaginal slit more or less on the front of the pubic area, rather than underneath where it belongs. Looking for a better nude model for females, and one even for males in order to flesh it out (pun intended). Also, can anyonr recommend an email service that's free and safe to use for Darknest? It seems that none of the major ones accept email from Darknest.

20 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

One of the models from Azerothica has the vaginal slit more or less on the front of the pubic area, rather than underneath where it belongs. Looking for a better nude model for females, and one even for males in order to flesh it out (pun intended). Also, can anyonr recommend an email service that's free and safe to use for Darknest? It seems that none of the major ones accept email from Darknest.

My email is gmail when I signed up to it. But that was a while ago.

Archived