11 hours ago, TheTrueMayhem said:

Hi !! I'm just curious what her aspiration and traits are as a couple of them are unknown and have question marks. It's the same for Anna too :-)

I can find them and download them once I know what they are.

Set any according to your preferences. I suspect that this is about the version of the game in which my girls are made.

Thank you very much for all your comments. :blush: Soon more girls will come to your care.

Who knows, maybe I'll throw a couple of guys. What do you say ?

I apologize in advance for all the mistakes, but I speak better in English than I write.

15 hours ago, Xenon93 said:

I installed laura and anna but idk why my game crashes :bawling:

I only can play with 1 of them... i unzip both in their correctly folders but my game crashes when i launch it :C

Some add-ons need additional parts of the game that you do not have, and I do. This is quite a common case. Sims will only work naked or install all the Sims 4 parts to the current one.

20 hours ago, BlaCCat said:

Some add-ons need additional parts of the game that you do not have, and I do. This is quite a common case. Sims will only work naked or install all the Sims 4 parts to the current one.

Then why post it if the game is gonna crash anyways  since you only have the only required parts. Maybe you should tell what is required before they even attempt use it .

3 hours ago, badboy64 said:

Then why post it if the game is gonna crash anyways  since you only have the only required parts. Maybe you should tell what is required before they even attempt use it .

Of course, next time I'll tell you what supplements helped me with the co-creation of a Sim.

Thank you for Laura and Anna! They are fun to play with and are roommates with Linnie Stojanovic (another sim posted on this site). Laura has been working her way up the comedian career and is very funny, while Anna has become a successful drug dealer along with Linnie's help. All three are plotting to seduce my married family oriented rock star/guitar legend sim who is very very rich. Can they do it, or is he to committed?

The only problem I have with them is that the skin tone does not allow the use of Mike24's female body parts.

• 2 weeks later...