Sexout NG

Just wondering, I noticed the SexOut  says I need to upgrade from previous versions. For example, the latest stable version's 7z is called "Sexout-97-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-96". Then, the one before that I could find is called "Sexout-96-Stable--UPGRADE-FROM-95-or-94". How far back do I need to go?

If you have an old version, you can upgrade to a newer version.

If you do a new installation, you can just install the newest version directly.

Upgrading from already installed old installation to new is usually easier, which is why it's offered. For yourself you will need to install the new version, which takes more time, and gametime to set up etc.

Just now, dborg2 said:

If you have an old version, you can upgrade to a newer version.

If you do a new installation, you can just install the newest version directly.

Upgrading from already installed old installation to new is usually easier, which is why it's offered. For yourself you will need to install the new version, which takes more time, and gametime to set up etc.

Thanks! My confusion mostly stemmed as to why the newer version seemed to have a smaller files size.

Archived