Mod Consulting? Will pay $$ by the hour.

Hi all!

I am looking to pay someone to help consult on what are the better mods on Loverslab for Skyrim. And more importantly, do a Skype call to teach me how to install them to get them working in Skyrim.

I was hoping if someone is interested in telling me about some fun sex mods on here and walking me through downloading them via sharing my desktop (Skype), I could pay an hourly rate through Paypal. If this is something of interest, let me know your hourly rate!

You see, my previous playthroughs I've only gone through basic NMM mods and I always knew I missing out on the mods on this website. Unfortunately I am terrible with getting mods to work together, perhaps because I'm installing/ got the load order wrong.

Mods I'm interested are nude mods, jiggling physics, sex, prostitution, and monster dongs/ sex. I would also be willing to pay for a comprehensive list for the links to these mods as well.

16 minutes ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

a certified level 8 technician

no offense, but most people i've seen say that got there certificate out of a box of crackerjacks.

with offense, your a fucking ripoff if your serious about charging $500 to install some mods.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:59 PM, MadMansGun said:

no offense, but most people i've seen say that got there certificate out of a box of crackerjacks

I have been watching a lot of scam videos lately, or to be more correct - scam baiting videos (vigilantes who tricks scammers) and many times "certified level this or that" is used.

with offense, your a fucking ripoff if your serious about charging $500 to install some mods.

Part of the same joke above. Many of the scammers often charge you huge amounts of dosh, for "fixing your computer" who had no faults to begin with.

Thanks ye kindly MadMansGun, for the links. I'll give 'em a good a read. I'm used to paying for tech support of websites like Fiverr and Upwork, lol.

It's not that I'm totally helpless with mods. I'm okay with NMM.. but there's stuff like SKSE, Wyre Bash, and ENBs that I can't seem to figure out how to DL/ work properly.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

no offense, but most people i've seen say that got there certificate out of a box of crackerjacks.

18 minutes ago, Norgulus said:

Thanks ye kindly MadMansGun, for the links. I'll give 'em a good a read. I'm used to paying for tech support of websites like Fiverr and Upwork, lol.

It's not that I'm totally helpless with mods. I'm okay with NMM.. but there's stuff like SKSE, Wyre Bash, and ENBs that I can't seem to figure out how to DL/ work properly.

there should be some guides on YouTube for installing them....and some free guides for fixing computer problems as well.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:46 AM, Norgulus said:

Mods I'm interested are nude mods, jiggling physics, sex, prostitution, and monster dongs/ sex. I would also be willing to pay for a comprehensive list for the links to these mods as well.

I have a simple suggestion...

Update your title to say something like "Need help installing mods: Will pay $$ by the hour."

Your post title sounds like you want help creating a mod (at least to me) and that's a completely different skill set and time investment.

On 16.3.2018 at 6:35 PM, Cynical Misanthrope said:

For 500 dollars, I will provide for you, a certified level 8 technician - A professional service.  

provide money is here on LL a rule violation, but then still money to demand is a serious rule violation!

actually I should inform the moderators.

13 minutes ago, winny257 said:

provide money is here on LL a rule violation, but then still money to demand is a serious rule violation!

actually I should inform the moderators.

LOL, you're so cute. If you would had continued to read my 2nd post about scammers and that I also mentioned the word "JOKE" you would realize my 1st post was just a joke.

But sure, inform the mods. Will only make you look like a moron when they see the context of it all.

19 minutes ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

LOL, you're so cute. If you would had continued to read my 2nd post about scammers and that I also mentioned the word "JOKE" you would realize my 1st post was just a joke.

But sure, inform the mods. Will only make you look like a moron when they see the context of it all.

Oops, Sorry, I have not read the other post. :classic_smile:
but as I said, offering money here is not allowed.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

Oops, Sorry, I have not read the other post. :classic_smile:
but as I said, offering money here is not allowed.

offering money is allowed, demanding payment for services is not.

and Cynical Misanthrope sucks at transmitting sarcasm online.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

offering money is allowed, demanding payment for services is not.

Rule 13

Spoiler

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of the content. 

47 minutes ago, winny257 said:

Rule 13

Hide contents

We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of the content. 

there's nothing about offering payment in R13, it's only talking about demanding payment for mods and support,

and R13 does not talk about commissioned work and in this case that's mostly where "offering payment" falls under (but i do see a conflicting error in the rules if Norgulus does commission someone but then does not pay them).

I'm sure you'll be finding people willing and able to help you on the loverslab or NSFWskyrim (reddit) discord, for free. 

If not, contact me and I'll try to help you as well as I can.

Don't pay for this kind of service. Donate to the mod creators if you want to support anyone here, they are the ones deserving it.

On 3/20/2018 at 3:16 PM, idle said:

I'm sure you'll be finding people willing and able to help you on the loverslab or NSFWskyrim (reddit) discord, for free. 

If not, contact me and I'll try to help you as well as I can.

Don't pay for this kind of service. Donate to the mod creators if you want to support anyone here, they are the ones deserving it.

Heyyyy guys, thanks for the replies. I'm really touched that the folks in this LL community are willing to help and provide guidance for free to noobs like me. 

I got some help from some other awesome peeps in this thread already, so I'm pretty much set at the moment.

Just throwing it out there for anyone not using it, I found TES5 Edit and LOOT to be of great help to my non-stop game crashes.

On 3/18/2018 at 3:51 PM, MadMansGun said:

I'm not a master I can give you that. But since two people, you included had to comment on it, some success was granted. Because none of you pointed out it "sucked" at the start.

Winny257 fell for it hook, line and sinker (which I guess was more due to the language barrier) and you even said and I quote "with offense, your a fucking ripoff if your serious about charging $500 to install some mods"

Which by the way, it's not "your a fucking ripoff and "if your are serious" but instead "you're a fucking ripoff and If you're fucking serious" 

That tells me that you were compelled enough to comment on it because you weren't sure of the intent (thus, I were successful), or you played along because you knew it was a joke. 

And by your own logic, you're fucking terrible at communication since you're using the wrong grammar.

I know this is a very trivial thing to bitch about, but I just want to make one thing clear: If you don't like something, move along. Even if 99% of earth population agrees with you, but the 1% thought it was hilarious doesn't make the other 99% correct.

Humor is subjective and what is fun for another, is boring to another. Sarcasm in general is a specific way to convey a joke but there is no set rules or any rules in general when it comes to humor.

Not all jokes are supposed to be like a open book. But to say "it sucked" just because you didn't know, or can pick up the intent of it, is very childish thing to do. 

My joke were so over the top bad, which was the point of it all along. As I said in the reply to you, I were inspired by a certain type of videos I had watched a lot at that time. This was literally playing in the background during my initial post.

I will not comment on this any further from now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived