Which .esp contains generic sex dialogue?

After searching for...+2 hours, I'm still at a loss on which .esp/which quest contains the generic filler text that plays during sex. I know the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp and LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp ones contain dialogue for the personality types, but I can't find the "general" stuff.

They are in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

The displayed text you see during sex.

The topics are added by Lovers with PK.esm  but they are empty.

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp adds the text

11LAPV.jpg

EDIT:

LoversRapers add more to

ztopic01 to ztopic05  ( not to the xtopics )

Sometimes the conditions seem completely illogical...or the dialogs are translated incorrectly.
But I never wanted to add new dialogs.

I only messed around with some of the spoken dialogues , the after sex talk. When the NPC is still horny and ask "Can we do it again ?" .
Normally you must now ask again "Hey, I need to ask you something..."  and thwe NPC say "what do you want?" ....
I changed it that it, so that it skips to the selection sex yes or no.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but something regarding dialogue has been bugging me for the past few weeks. 

Is it possible to make a female character like rape? There's specific instances where my character gives herself willingly to npcs, (Like bandits on the side of the road, and so on) but she has "being raped" dialogue. Not only that, but if you're role-playing as a succubus (Like I am) then your character shouldn't mind being raped. I'm guessing this would require some edits of the LoversVoice.esp

Lovers with PK esp /esp set rape flag during sex, you can not change it. LoversRapersSex is rape.

You can create a new token ( Clothes item without a mesh, not playable ) and name it  xLoversPkrLikeRape.

Best you add it in the Lovers with PK esm, all token are in that esm , and all Lovers Mods have the esm as masterfile.

Then you must check all dialogs durig sex in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

ztopic01 to ztopic05 

In each of the dialog trees are about 200 dialogs ! ( 5 x 200  = 1000 )

Some are only for male, some for player/NPC with slave token  or for NPCs with married token,....

Maybe you must only change 400 or 500 dialogs and add condition :GetItemCount xLoversPkrLikeRape = 0

When you use the console and add a xLoversPkrLikeRape Token to your player you will not use the changed dialogs.

Now you add new dialogs in the LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp   with condition : GetItemCount xLoversPkrLikeRape >= 1  ( And is female or male or player ID ....  If you never play a male  add only female dialogs )

Don't ask me when the ztopic01 to ztopic05  are used . All are used during rape...but when ztopic01 ? Or when ztopic03 or  ztopic04 ? I don't know.

But there are headlines in the blocks to sort the dialogs.

11DD1.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Or in short, too much work.

You can try to add a Lovers slave token to your player. I have not tested it but maybe your player will say "More, please more." ( see * Public Slave * rubric ) or "Yes I am your cock slave"  ( see * Blow Job *  rubric  in the screenshot above )

Lovers with PK.esm  xLoversPkrFlagSlave "Lovers Slave" [CLOT:0100080D]
Player additem xx00080D 1
xx the Lovers with PK.esm load order ID

In Lovers Rapers are only  "no text" dialogs during rape.

I lovers rapers is a "near death" token. You can die during a rape. Wen you near death you or the NPC use ...

Yes the text is three points, the near death person can't speak. Think you can ignor it.

In  ztopic01 to ztopic05   LoversRapers add only one dialog, all the same  ... text. ( the second dialog is only the unused headline : @@@@ RaperS Corpse Rape @@@@  )

11DD2.jpg

So you can delete ztopic01 to ztopic05  dialogs in LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp . But all the broken Slave rape dialogs are there, and Slaves like rape. "Yes do it Master"

In the xtopic01 to xtopic05  are no rape dialogs.

Archived