A big issue converting Oldrim armors to SSE.

So I've converting some Oldrim armors to SSE (Optimizing meshes) but I have some problems with that. When I equip some armors...
9aP1aIL.jpg
dwDkCfe.jpg
sETp2ZJ.jpg
This happens. Only by some pieces.

• Im using the SSE HDT (SMP and high heels)
  • CBP
  • XPMSSE
  • All armors are compatible with the body (UNP)

Why is this happening? I need to do another step or simply these armors will not work on SSE? Any help will be appreciated!

12 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

What is happening?

Cant see anymore then what you have typed.

Can you see the pictures? Is a infinite stretching bug on HDT things.

6 hours ago, futilepath said:

i would assume those are hdt-pe armors and not smp? idk i never downloaded them, but if they are PE, there are extra steps u gotta take to convert them to smp

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?page=22

look for post by cheekygirl and reply by TheWilloughbian

Nope, the armors are full HDT SMP.

I've seen it with other armours, I've fixed it before in the past for some with an alteration to the xml when there's a missing node.

Check smp log file it's the hdtSSEPhysics.txt file in the plugin folder there might be some information in it, the sse smp version appears to have some updates that have superceded or deprecated elements in the old xml files.

11 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

I've seen it with other armours, I've fixed it before in the past for some with an alteration to the xml when there's a missing node.

Check smp log file it's the hdtSSEPhysics.txt file in the plugin folder there might be some information in it, the sse smp version appears to have some updates that have superceded or deprecated elements in the old xml files.

I'll check that!

8 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

No I cant see your posted images.

Try here: https://i.imgur.com/9aP1aIL.jpg

Archived