Mod Request: Non-Revealing DMRA full Clothing and Armor Replacer

Ok I wasn't sure where or not I should put this in adult or regular, but this is DMRA, so I decided to be careful and put it in adult.

So yeah, I want a full Clothing and Armor Replacer for DMRA that is not revealing. I know, I know, there's already a full replacer for DMRA, but that's incredibly skimpy and revealing. I don't want something like that. I want a full clothing and armor replacer for DMRA that is modest and  doesn't show a female characters body unless the clothing or armor did before.

Why do I want this? The DMRA boy is nice, but I'd rather not have every single female character in the game look like they're asking for sex 24-7. (Sorry if my wording offends anyone, but I couldn't think of another way to say it.)

12 hours ago, Spasticon said:

Ok I wasn't sure where or not I should put this in adult or regular, but this is DMRA, so I decided to be careful and put it in adult.

So yeah, I want a full Clothing and Armor Replacer for DMRA that is not revealing. I know, I know, there's already a full replacer for DMRA, but that's incredibly skimpy and revealing. I don't want something like that. I want a full clothing and armor replacer for DMRA that is modest and  doesn't show a female characters body unless the clothing or armor did before.

Why do I want this? The DMRA boy is nice, but I'd rather not have every single female character in the game look like they're asking for sex 24-7. (Sorry if my wording offends anyone, but I couldn't think of another way to say it.)

In theory, you could go through the trouble of converting the vanilla clothes and armor (or this mod) to DMRA using this but... I don't know how it would turn out, may look a tad bit weird because the realism you would acquire with those types of armors/clothes would be counteracted by the fact that the person wearing them has non realistic body proportions. 

Not to mention, because of the extremeness of the DMRA body, most clothing and armor mods are made with those proportions in mind, where as if you converted those clothes and armors, you may have a chest piece that sticks out 20 feet xP

Archived