Need Sexy Help

Okay, I am having trouble. First off, Don't Judge Me. Ha. Secondly, I believe I have the IQ of the color nine. I want my character to have the ability to have sex in FNV. I have tried to install FNVInnuendo, Sexlabs, etc. Nothing works. I need an idiots guide to this. Any recommendations of what mods to pair together? I have the bodies the way that I want them. I need dialogue options, animations, etc. Anybody that has successfully gotten these things to work, what mods do you have? Thanks.

Sexlabs is for Skyrim, not Fallout.

I'd personally go for SexoutNG. There is a tutorial on how to install Sexout. Also go and install Sexout Common Resources by following the big guide.

That will take a long time to set up, so better do it slow and steady, rather then just doing something.

If you have successfully installed this (you can test it with the mod SexoutSexkey) you can install practically every Sexout Mod on this site.

Archived