[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for all the guides and downloads. After the Update to 1.07 (and 1.08) I was rly dissapointed. But after I tryed some of the Mods again, i am very happy with my Game again ^^
And it seems, the most of my favorits are allready working again. And about VAC: I don't wanted to play ever online.

I by my self did take over 2 hours to use some, but not all of the underware mods. And I set it to some underware I will never use.

Thx for everything to the modder community.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I reverted back to version 1.06 and installed all my mods again. Ive been having a problem however. I installed the commando mod, yet when i use tearable outfits, they always have the bandages with the design of their panties. it didnt do this before but now somehow it keeps showing the bandages instead of the nipples?

18 hours ago, Dragon's_Catma said:

So im guessing the mods dont work for tearable outfits then. Seeing as when they tear, they still have bandages on them correct?

Comando panties were never compatible (useful) with any other mods other than invisible outfits,
I'm guessing you were using the modded tearable outfits before or using one of the clothing mods (the ones destinated to big boobs)

3 hours ago, Superdupersonico said:

so what in game is the milk machine?

Never really tested it, but from what I could see I thought it was actually a Jet mod.
If it's an accessory, extract it somewhere and checks it's name, then go to your game folder and check the same file with CTE and you will get the general idea.

So, I'm very green here, and just jumped onto the forums to ask about an issue I'd been having, and hopefully fix up some models for a new rip.

I've recently been porting the Senran Kagura series' (among other franchises) models to programs like SFM. I've recently cracked SK Reflexions on a whim and a commission (think I'm the first to do so, as far as I'm aware), and have been trying to convert the files into something a bit more usable using scripts and tools from some older posts. Still hold up amazingly, as I've been able to grab the new (exclusive) costume meshes pretty easily, with the problems being with the textures.

I've been using the "TamsoftSKEV_CAT" and "Tamsoft_GXT" from an old Xentax forum post to pretty good effect throughout the past, and they still mostly work. I've been able to successfully extract meshes, models, and skeletons from the data using them - apparently, the engine didn't budge much. However, the textures themselves have been giving me some troubles. When running the resulting .dat files through QBMS with the "Tamsoft_GXT" script, I recieve an error in the form of "0 files found in 0 seconds: coverage file 0   0%   12   4210816   .   offset 0000000c". No .dds texture files pop out at all, through the scripter claims to be finished. I know for a fact the files are good, as they're upwards of 4MB and are in the same folder locations as the past would indicate, so I have little clue of how to fix this. From my personal research on the issue, I think it has something to do with either the "TamsoftSKEV_CAT" script or the "Tamsoft_GXT" one failing to either decode/recreate or locate the header files the gxts normally use. What would be the fix to this?

I'm including a sample of the outfit files below - the same Sailor outfit from both PBS and Reflexions to be able to compare the files. I noticed that the Reflexions one is slightly larger, probably includes extra coding that has to do with the tweaked compression or something. Contact me if you find something else about them, or make any progress, want to help out however I can. Includes the game's base .CAT file, straight from the source, as well as a few of my attempts at cracking it. If someone figures out a script or method at all to get textures out of it, that'd be amazing, and I'd be willing to split part of the commission with said person.

00 Sailor Outfit Comparison.7z