[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

20 hours ago, Singe said:

I have no idea on how to change the color of the pubic hair.

Beautiful set :3

Pubic hair is directly painted on the skin.

----------------------------------------------------------

New Mod

not yet in OP

• Milking Machine + Milking canGetUploader
    Install : Extract "Gamedata" in your game root folder
    Effect : Replaces an "Arm Accessory" with "Milking Machine" and "Milking Can"
    Note : It's one of the first accessories, if anyone test it please point out so I can replace "Arm Accessory" with it's proper name
    Preview: Here  

I'm kind of lazy right now to put the preview as  attachment and test this mod so please test it yourselves :3

On 27/04/2018 at 12:02 PM, doa5YEA said:

My attempt at making some nude skins. Trying to give each girl slightly different vibe

I really liked the pussy texture, if you complete all girls  pls upload it so I can add the full pack to the OP (in case you want to share)

On 02/05/2018 at 10:42 AM, Singe said:

Can someone make a transformed Daidouji skin texture?  The  Skin Pack Pubic Hair UH by 773-san (Pink Cafe)  is lacking one with her abs included and black pubic hair.

Just replace plcom_skin with her normal skin texture and it will work (But will have blonde pubic hairs and may need about 2 or 3 game restart for the game to recognize it).
Check the Girls ID to know which files is hers.

New Mods
Not yet in OP

• Kindergarden Set + School bag  - GetUploader
    Install : To be added
    Effect : ... 
    Preview : Here and Here
  • Dick Mod (updated version) - GetUploader
    Install : To be added
    Effect : Dick mod (accessory) now with sack without the need of balloon sack.
    Preview : Here

Please test these mods and post the install location so I can add it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.3.2018 at 3:43 AM, The Butler said:

Hmmm ok than , Guess it worked. Need Testers. It's for those who don't own the bubbles DLC.
School Bloomers C1 - School Bloomers.rar 
Install : Extract in "...\GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos" and overwrite when asked.
Same method as the Bubbles (it's actually the bubbles >.< but in school bloomers version wtf!) so you will need the Undies Type01 mod.
Download from the main page.
wow.thumb.jpg.4aa2393cc09df575a5fb6011b9e6abf0.jpg

The great process of doing this was full of hardships,tears and effort.
Being able to rename a file is not for everyone . . .
(renamed 29_01(bubble file) to 01_00 and put the original 01_00 file somewhere safe)

PS: Why I always write "Buubles" instead of "Bubbles" ?!
      Because of it I have to edit the post like 5 time correcting all the "buubles" wtf

-Im not sure about those DLC -i don't see those named dlc in Steam store & when i installed this mod, i don't see School Bloomers outfit anywhere so, how i can get charachers fully nuded/undressed & also when you're in gameplay?

On 4/3/2018 at 2:26 AM, The Butler said:

Nice call I forgot about it >.<.. .

After a quick check with AR It's way easier than the SR.

AR Final Form Download ~fixed
Install : Extract in you game Root Folder.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.9afa1cb973b92325ca37b90d1c5610a6.jpg

This annoying yellow light around the water area (that seems like pee) is not the water color it's just the game messing with me during SS so don't bother with it.

*Snip*

just asking,are you still playing this game?kinda eager waiting this for 2 month to get another reply
if so,any chance we can get another one,dual pistol maybe

8 hours ago, vinusrain said:

just asking,are you still playing this game?kinda eager waiting this for 2 month to get another reply
if so,any chance we can get another one,dual pistol maybe

No, I'm not my HDD finally died a month ago and I just couldn't muster courage to install the game again. So I'm just keeping this topic updated by now (in case new mods show up).

That's also the reason my Last posts here lack the install instruction part and proof testing preview. And also seems that the guys on Pink café are a bit tired doing new mods as well they were trying to mess with the Model file using metasequoia.

5 hours ago, The Butler said:

No, I'm not my HDD finally died a month ago and I just couldn't muster courage to install the game again. So I'm just keeping this topic updated by now (in case new mods show up).

That's also the reason my Last posts here lack the install instruction part and proof testing preview. And also seems that the guys on Pink café are a bit tired doing new mods as well they were trying to mess with the Model file using metasequoia.

damn that sucks I hope you had a backup if anything important was on it

tho.thumb.png.351675b980d3378021eaa8498d0b791f.pngwhy.thumb.png.74341ea069ab0979858eed9752fce2de.png

So I followed the basic instructions, everything works except the ''Invisible'' Bubble Outfit misplaces panties instead of removing them. The exact same thing happens with the School Bloomers alternative and Aryane's Nude Apron/ Nude Shopkeepers doesn't do anything. What gives? I'm already past reinstaling once.

Also, is there a way to remove underwear from outfits that use them?

30 minutes ago, Omegamilk said:

tho.thumb.png.351675b980d3378021eaa8498d0b791f.pngwhy.thumb.png.74341ea069ab0979858eed9752fce2de.png

So I followed the basic instructions, everything works except the ''Invisible'' Bubble Outfit misplaces panties instead of removing them. The exact same thing happens with the School Bloomers alternative and Aryane's Nude Apron/ Nude Shopkeepers doesn't do anything. What gives? I'm already past reinstaling once.

Also, is there a way to remove underwear from outfits that use them?

If you really read the instructions I believe that your also know that your need Comando mod pack. And your must also know that you need to wear the modded panties.