Playable ciri

Nope, i mean body as well.

Though, if it was possible to put her head into a skyrim body, that would be good enough i think....Although, perhaps, it would be necessary to make her a custom race with custom textures....

40 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Nope, i mean body as well.

Though, if it was possible to put her head into a skyrim body, that would be good enough i think....Although, perhaps, it would be necessary to make her a custom race with custom textures....

Here on LL there is a very good version of Ciri follower with a custom body.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2277-true-ciri-from-the-witcher-3-for-skyrim/

Do not look at the screenshots they do not give the mod it's due

Besides there is a good version of Ciri for the Demonica body

1 hour ago, Loller99 said:

Yeah, i know those mods....But they are followers, aren't they?
I have no idea  on how to convert them into a custom race, honestly

Create a character of whatever race you want. Install Racemenu mod and port a Ciri's head to your character. Raplace the body meshes of your character race with the meshes from one of Ciri follower mods. And you will get Ciri as a player character

15 minutes ago, Sursed said:

Create a character of whatever race you want. Install Racemenu mod and port a Ciri's head to your character. Raplace the body meshes of your character race with the meshes from one of Ciri follower mods. And you will get Ciri as a player character

Oh. Is it that easy?

I have 3 questions then:

1) How to make it a custom race, so that the body won't apply to every npc?
2) How to port head? With creation kit, right?
3) How to replace meshes? Is it enough to rename them and put them in character race folder?

3 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Oh. Is it that easy?

I have 3 questions then:

1) How to make it a custom race, so that the body won't apply to every npc?
2) How to port head? With creation kit, right?
3) How to replace meshes? Is it enough to rename them and put them in character race folder?

Since you ask such questions, I assume you do not know much about modding (nor do I, but you seem to know even less). So I guess it will be simpler for you to do the following  

1) Install a mod with a custom race that has a stand alone body. Replace the body meshes and body textures with any other that you like (usually you do not need to raname anything, just replace them). Create a character

2) watch this and do the same thing with a Ciri's head.

Tried....Technically it could work, i think, but i am not expert enough to do it.
The head is deformed, i think it's because of the ''.tri'' file from the ciri mod, which i have no idea what i should do with...
Or maybe, i used a wrong custom race as base. I have no idea.

6 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Tried....Technically it could work, i think, but i am not expert enough to do it.
The head is deformed, i think it's because of the ''.tri'' file from the ciri mod, which i have no idea what i should do with...
Or maybe, i used a wrong custom race as base. I have no idea.

From what mod have you imorted the head?

Archived