A good gaming laptop for Skyrim

bytion

Because my new job, I can no longer use a desktop PC for most of the time, since I am traveling a lot in different countries, so I am looking for a new laptop this year.

Thinking of spending like 1500USD for it,  Thanks for any suggestions.

a few requirements:

1. no more weight than 3 KG, 15 inch max

2. a good screen, best with g-sync, but no need 120 or 144 hz rate.

3. good spec, can handle heavy modded skyrim but not with crazy ENB setting or intense gfx mods. 

4. battery life for normal  web and office work can last 4 to 5 hours.

19 hours ago, bytion said:

Because my new job, I can no longer use a desktop PC for most of the time, since I am traveling a lot in different countries, so I am looking for a new laptop this year.

Thinking of spending like 1500USD for it,  Thanks for any suggestions.

Giving you suggestions in this area, however, is quite hazardous, because what suits someone is not necessarily true for another person.

The best recommendations I can give you are to opt for an Intel Core i7 CPU and a graphics card from the NVidia GeForce GTX1070 / 80 family at a minimum, and a laptop having the largest amount of RAM avalaible - really more important than having a large amount of VRam, that suits your money spending.

What's better than a guide to help you make a choice in your future purchase?

Best Gaming Laptop 2018: 10 of the best gaming notebooks

And some comparatives?

Best gaming laptops 2018: the 10 top gaming laptops we've reviewed

The best gaming laptops - March 2018

The Best Gaming Laptops of 2018

By typing "best gaming laptop" in your search bar of your favorite browser, Google will easily list sites that will allow you to give you a price range depending on the models you have selected.

Archived