[SEARCH] This outfit?

1 hour ago, Gyra-ting said:

All I got was an upset stomach from looking at that. If you're trying to say that Nini got rid of his Vindictus stuff, tis but a lie. He recently released a mod pack containing the Dragon Rises armor on his patreon that is until somebody takes it down again. HurHur! If you want just the armor then you could easily pirate it.

1 hour ago, Gyra-ting said:

Brilliant! Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

All I got was an upset stomach from looking at that. If you're trying to say that Nini got rid of his Vindictus stuff, tis but a lie. He recently released a mod pack containing the Dragon Rises armor on his patreon that is until somebody takes it down again. HurHur! If you want just the armor then you could easily pirate it.

I found what I wanted from that link, and thanks for telling me which mod it actually was! XD!

Just now, HyperonicX said:

Brilliant! Thank you!

I found what I wanted from that link, and thanks for telling me which mod it actually was! XD!

Strange. All I got was a blob and not the hentai kind sadly-

and crap! I just posted this in the non-adult forum *Crawls back into hole*

Archived