Soul Worker nude mod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The instructions for installing in this thread do not seem to work for the current steam version? I've tried moving both the Data000.v and the Data001.v from page 4 into the correct folder and removing that other file from the other folder, nothing happened. I tried renaming the downloaded files to Data00.v and Data01.v to correspond to how the other files in the destination folder are named, nothing happens and the game now crashes on me. Does this mod even still work?

• 1 month later...

woah... i just back (from a slump because losing my gameforge ID) and now we have update mod~ thank you brothers!
too bad lee nabi isn't modded yet. but mod still work so this is wonderful.

to those who is confused to how to install the mod : just follow the steps exactly! do not replace or rename any file and FYI the method of removing packinginfo.dat is not possible anymore since it show error pop up window whenever game starts (maybe because i'm using steam now) and i used the second way to add up few lines in packinginfo.dat and it works fine. the only drawback i experienced right now is whenever i entered "my room" all of my char start doing just T-pose and bugged. 

On 10/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, TheWilczur said:

Any news/updates? Ephnel is still not working for me...
Chi (w/1st costume) kinda work
Lee Nabi & Boys looks unedited
Iris, Stella, Lilly and Haru work (with all costumes and clothes)
image.png.d62a73c9267059e80165ac2740b653b8.png

october 5th? i hope yours resolved already but mine works fine and i see few page back ppl had the mod works fine in their screen shoot.

bro, i'll be waiting for miss lee nabi mod :D <3 i hope this project still continued

• 3 months later...

I can't get the mod to work. I've already put data000.v into the datas folder and tried both removing packinginfo and by using the method of adding the new paths with Notepad++ and I still get nothing.

Does the mod not work anymore or I'm doing something wrong? Please help :/

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2022 at 8:16 PM, Myane said:

I can't get the mod to work. I've already put data000.v into the datas folder and tried both removing packinginfo and by using the method of adding the new paths with Notepad++ and I still get nothing.

Does the mod not work anymore or I'm doing something wrong? Please help :/

hmm?! but it worked for me... wait, maybe you downloaded the wrong file? double check that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A recap of the story of a nude mod in development

( I am Korean, so my English is not good )

Anyway, Lee Nabi is currently making almost everything, but the download link is a little late because of the new character "Dhana Opini" (

( Also, I'm going to be very busy with the recent announcement of " Enoch " as the 11th Soul Walker... :  

if you keep waiting, I will try to retexture all the nude mods that were there before. Thanks for reading this long post. Then everyone have a happy Soulworker :)

image.png.01d7534a5b155e0a5dfc016c65722943.png

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, vaindark said:

is the project dead

No I'm still working on a nude mods project. In a situation where the Korean server sets the release date of the Enoch character on February 28th(UTC +9), the release date of the mods may be a month later.

• 2 weeks later...