Soul Worker nude mod

On 8/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, AstralicCore said:

Can others see me with this mod? (E.g : I run with this mud within the city)

No, only client side, so no one will know except you're streaming on Youtube or else ?

On 8/10/2018 at 9:03 AM, KABOU said:

Will there be any updates to this?

don't know will it update or not, for original post author seems still not reply here :(

On 8/12/2018 at 7:34 AM, ajagur said:

got it to download , but the mod isnt working ? 

On 8/12/2018 at 12:20 PM, melovepengy said:

mod does not work for me :/

Please see #41 as some more steps will required.

• 1 month later...

It causes weird signs on the body when wearing underwear. Any way to fix this?

And by "fixing" I mean, how can you make so that the innerwear shows normally when wearing it?

It would be good, since you can't see it unless you're in your house, to have it shown in fight and so allowing ppl to switch between full nude and bikini by equipping or discarding the innerwear piece.

EDIT: I tried to give a look at the .v mod archive to figure out how 2, but the files in it have no names or reference at all so it's hard to understand what I'm looking at and what character it refers to - all I can do is ask the author then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/14/2018 at 10:10 AM, RWBYFAN24 said:

I have a question is it possible for you to implement a hot key or something that allows the nude mod through and it cancels out cloths i just don't want to look weird online so i don't get a bad rep you know?

unfortunately, until someone designed a program that would change PC memory value like hacking, for this simple file modding method is not possible :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 2:20 AM, tobi64 said:

Where did you get the .model files from, and can you open them? if yes which programm do I need for that?

model files just from game client, which most of dataXX.v can be easily be extracted as zip archive after xor them with 0x55.

If you want, you need to open it with correct script which someone offered in other site like Xentax or Zenhax. Some scripts there could also open anim files and reimport.

I havn't research too much, but as I know you need to use them with "Blender249b" and that version's core "Python 2.7.6", though they're both little bit old :/

Too lazy to research them and not my interest lol

Could use an update doesn't support Chii Aruel yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBa0QVMIlo

I'm not sure if the official game supports the character yet but...

https://soulworker.to/forum/index.php?/topic/18-burning-soulworker-server-introduction/

Wow. not on steam version? sux to be steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/630100/discussions/0/1651043320647399160/

Can we please get an update now that you have access to files on first link should be future proof as the mod seems universal

Original post for this thread needs updating editing fixing, I thought this mod was dead for the official server until seeing this post. The private server doesn't have these problems

2. move away packinginfo.dat from SoulWorker\GameEtc\ ( place back before official patch )

I deleted that file and works fine now officials missing tons of characters private had a scroll bar there was so many characters to choose from and play

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 8:08 PM, tobi64 said:

I have A problem. I was able to make all clothes that consist of 2 parts invisible but most
people have clothes that consists of one part. For those I need Costume03_09 Models. To replace the one-piece models with.
But I cant find where the maker got his models from. Because the models in the mod aren’t the normal ones from Soulworker.
So how do I get/find the Richt models to replace those? and how to make te right xml files.

20190817015655_1.jpg

20190817020842_1.jpg

How did you get the pussy textures??? Can I get them please?

On 8/25/2019 at 9:43 PM, Trunks7287 said:

I can't find any dds files. Where are they? I am on steam version.

you need to open the data000.v from the mod.

with the first programm http://soulworkerhq.com/Discussion-File-Extraction-Scripts you can change the data000.v to data000.zip.

Then you open the zip.

Go to: Character\Player\PC_#\Textures

There you will find the file, rename the new file to the corresponding character(PC_A, ..., ...., ...) and replace the old file.

Then use the programm to change the zip back to .v