The Whore House (Sims 4 Stripclub/Brothel)

• 2 weeks later...

So i was able to place the lot, but i don't see any of the posters or wall art. Not even when i look at the custom content in build mode. I see all the other items though. And I see the packages listed in the mods when I loaded the game...so I'm wondering what the issue is. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:39 PM, hahabis said:

Great work! Really appreciated! The only problem that I encountered was that, I got no WickedWhims  interactions with the objects listed in my attched file, as circled in white. Is there any mods that I miss for it? Thank you very much!

You have to download animations separate for these devices. Try Azmodan22 WW animations for starters. I know there are others I just can't remember them off the top of my head. Azmodan22 also includes stripper (dance pole, with or without sex) animations. Good luck. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What lot type should it be using.. It may have been in the Description but I failed to find that.. Truly sorry If I missed it.

EDIT >>> Mod installed fine I had to remove many Items from your The Whore House mods, as i already had them.  Placed on a lot of appropriate size and all that is good. 

I just am unsure just what Lot type this should be or does it install its self with the proper lot.  ( I think originally it installed as a Bar, I think I changed it to night club, and maybe that is not right.)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, sexxsimmer said:

hi everyone, could someone please post how you did it?
i have downloaded, unpacked and moved the tray to the /ElectronicArts/Tray - thingy.... Still. Cant find it.

please please please!!!

OK BABES!! I did it...
Here are the tutorial everyone else failed to give you!

HERE WE GO!!!

1. Download. Duh...
2. Unpack items and Tray folder.

3. Cut out the files in the Tray folder.

4. Put it in you Electronics Art TRAY folder.
D:\Users\YOURCOMPUTERSNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray (DON'T keep it in the Tray folder you receive from the unpacking, take them out and put directly in the crazy ass list of lots)

5. Turn on the game, type in TESTINGCHEATS ON + BB.MOVEOBJECTS ON and go to Gallery. 
6. INCLUDE COSTOM CONTENT, the name of the lot is THE Whore House (just copy pasted the name from gallery).

It is made by RLD! (yes exclamation-mark included)

GENERAL INFORMATION!!!

1. it is listed as a bar.

2. the lot it is built on are 40*30

3. it was created 03/07/18 if that makes it easier for you to find it. 

Love you all! Stay sexy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...