How come when I go to put the #wickedjobs into my game the option in "Find A Job" the name of the Wicked Jobs do not come up? I really need this mod to work for my game for story building. Um yeah. So if anyone knows why it doesn't work Plzzz Let me know... 

If Wicked Whims has updated and I didn't know about please link me to it so I can update my mods. I really love having wicked whims cause it makes to so much more Realistic, I love the concept of it. 

I need your help~

i believe wickedjobs is outdated. i would suggest trying wickedwork which you can find here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92548-wickedwork_prealpha002-a-freelance-wicked-career/

it's a little different in the sense that you don't actually go to a job, but you can stay home and call customers to you, do the deed (through wickedwhims or regular woohoo), and then ask them for money and ask them to leave. there's no limit on customers either.

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Elinopoon said:

Hi. Is just deleting the old wickedjobs files and replacing it with this new one enough? i can't seem to figure it out and i have the same problem. 

I am such a noob when it comes to this kinda stuff. haha. Please reply!

Yes, but use the more recent 0.2e.

• 2 months later...

Archived