Sexlab animations not working.

jakyo9

No matter what i do, reinstalling mods, trying new mods, and even reinstalling the entire game, i cant get the sexlab animations to work, they just stand in front on each other staring. Any clues on how to fix this?

Okay, i fixed it and it sees 47 animations, still not working though. If i send you a screenshot of my mod organizer do you think you might be able to tell whats wrong? 

Because now they stand on top of each other and the sounds happen, no animations though.

26 minutes ago, jakyo9 said:

If i send you a screenshot of my mod organizer do you think you might be able to tell whats wrong?

umm, no, i don't even use mod managers.

if that "list" is anything like the load order it looks completely messed up to me.

Download and run LOOT. If your load order is fucked up a lot will be broken.

You also have a lot of stupid, pointless mods that add nothing or have been broken for a very, very long time, like RealVision, Better Males (conflicts with SOS), VioLens (just dumb, don't use it), LaL can cause serious problems, Wet and Cold also has a TON of problems, don't use XPMSE, use XPMSE2 or XPMSE3 instead. Dynavision is also redundant if you use RealVision because that shitty ENB comes with depth of field already. Supreme Storms conflicts with CoT.

HD Terrain conflicts with Vivid Landscapes and that parallax mod.

• 1 month later...

Archived