Briarheart nude SOS

fusss

So I've just discovered my Briarhearts are all too happy to see me, them being naked and all. On top of that, removing their briarheart removes their penis. After a good 4 minutes of laughter I realized this joke would wear out quickly. I downloaded the Skyrim Cloak fix which didn't do anything so I assume the problem can be solved by the other fix I looked up, In which you set the Briarhearts body texture or something to have revealing armors on them. Some sort of Revealing Armors plugin or something. Anyone have any idea what this means? Quoting my source : "That problem can be fixed by setting the Briarheart body outfit to be SOS Revealing in advance, be it in the SOS Revealing Armor plug-ins (the authors left it out for whatever reason) or set the cursor on a Briarheart (before stealing his heart) then setting the outfit to be revealing in the MCM."

• 9 months later...

PC cannot wear the briarheart armor - not the same as all other Forsworn armor.

Both Briarheart and Afflicted are seriously bugged with SOS. I would advice to not schlong them at all (setting in SOS MCM). If you're in the middle of a playthrough and have a dead briarheart around, hover over them and set the armor to revealing before clicking on them.

With Revealing Armors you cannot individually uncheck armors that are referenced in the ESP. The only solution is to delete the ESP while leaving the meshes installed, and then check each one manually as you come across them - or remove the mod entirely. Pretty darn painful.

Archived