Breaking Beth

lewddolphin

Breaking Beth.

Spoiler

LoybxR4.png

It's a visual novel about a girl named Beth. A very good girl who wants to "have it all" with her husband. But they both are young and inexperienced, moneyless, and life tends to be full of surprises and temptations... Will Beth have enough strength to resist them all for the sake of newly built family??? Basically, it depends on you. Yes, it's totally up to you to decide her fate. You can choose to keep Beth as pure and unspoiled as possible (I call it 'purity' route). Or, you can let her be an ordinary girl with her common sense understanding of what's good and what's bad (I call it 'ordinary' route). Or, you can throw it all at her making her way full of temptations, lust, passion and sex (it's 'corruption' route in the game). So, whatever choices you make, they all lead to different outcomes. You are welcome to play the game, and I do really hope that you enjoy it a lot!!!

Feel free to download the game from my patreon: patreon.com/lewddolphin

Spoiler

6wIOawC.jpg

Orr7kCS.jpg

nnz89AH.jpg

Looks like another Katie's corruption to me and I threw that one in the trash after the dev got rid of the purity route in it where you could pick and choose what she did and went the generic female protagonist moleshitation corruption forced to do whatever trash. Girl looks like the girl from abyss with dark hair.

What are all of the genre that are going to be in the game (bestiality incest so on and so on)? It is always a good idea to list all of them when the game starts so people know what's it is in it and to not drop crap into the middle of your game that will cause mass exodus from the people playing the game.

Archived