Anyone make a Mihail's monster pack?

On 3/2/2018 at 1:00 AM, SmedleyDButler said:

I think Mihail said he's going to do an all-in one .esp when he's done. But as has already been pointed out, that might not be for some time. And you might not want ALL his animals - that's a *LOT* of added fauna!

Haha yeah I rather not wait for him. I play skyrim one play through every 3 years or so, it's been 2013 last time I played so who knows if I'll ever play again lol. So I will probably mess around and merge the ones I like and such.

Likely gonna merge those costume ones too because ouch they use a lot of ESP's.

Was also curious of i could add my own comverted music to existing music mods rather than having multiple

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

He's been saying that since his first release. That was what? 150 mods ago? xD

He has certainly added a massive amount of creatures to the game... Skyrim's forests could stand to have a little more ecodiversity, sure, but I'm not really sure I'd even want half of them.

10 minutes ago, SmedleyDButler said:

He has certainly added a massive amount of creatures to the game... Skyrim's forests could stand to have a little more ecodiversity, sure, but I'm not really sure I'd even want half of them.

Can you imagine the amount of lag as they all spawned?

you need to merge it by yourself because there are huge amount of the mods from Mihail

you know, everyone have different tastes, you dont like hmm for example ogres, someone dont like other monsters or animals, someone install every mod from him...xD

this is your playthrough and only you know what you need :)

merge is simple because only ESP plugins, sounds, textures, meshes [skeletons], propably no scripts at all :)

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

Can you imagine the amount of lag as they all spawned?

Oh god, that's definitely something I've thought of yeah... or the effect of being constantly in a zoo!

A proper merged version would have to reduce all spawn rates so that you still have roughly "normal" vanilla animal spawn rates (or a LITTLE higher) overall.

That reminds me of how there's a great mod which adds more dogs to Skyrim, with some NPCs getting owned dogs which follow them, and large cities getting some strays. Problem is the mod overdoes it, dumping large numbers of dogs in places like Whiterun. Wish there was a version which only added a few more here and there.

no list, only Creatures that respawn in place after having been killed within three days

For example

ARMA
  05005902 mihailwaspnaked

ARMO
  05005903 mihailwaspskin

CELL
  (Details für diesen Record-Typ nicht vorhanden.)

INGR
  0504C736 mihailwaspantennae
  0504C737 mihailwaspshards

MGEF
  05023F19 mihailcallwasp

NPC_
  05005904 mihailwaspnpc
  05023F13 mihailwaspnpcSUMMON
  0503D422 mihailwaspsound

RACE
  05005901 mihailwasprace

SNDR
  0503D421 mihailwaspsoun

SPEL
  05023F10 AbChaurusFlyerFX2
  05023F16 mihailwaspspell
  05023F11 waspbite

STAT
  05023F0F mihailhivestatic

Only Mihails Mamoth has a leveld list to spawn "dead mamoth" but no spawnpoints.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

After finding and downloading GomaPeroLand and having already been using and personally modifying The Oasis and Tropical Island (Merged With QWorld and linked to Aethersuite & Lower Hrothgar) mods for awhile now it occurred to me that MANY of Mihails creatures would fit nicely into those locations BUT, like many others, I shy away from single NPC hand placement and prefer that leveled lists be modified to include the new monsters/creatures which can then be easily MERGED into a bashed patch.  

That means far Less chance of having the lag issue from numerous spawns AND while looking at Mihail's mods I've found that there ARE some base replacements in the Tamriel worldspace which caused errors when using the merge tool.   There also seem to be the same useless edits to the same interior cells and at least one FX edit that made no sense to me.

Right now I'm downloading ALL of them that are available and "FIT" my vision while using TES5Edit to clean them up, then creating a merge with my own personal edit mod using GomaPeroLand as a master. 

Gonna call it GomaPeroLand Perils.  ?  There seems to be a LOT of room in all these worldspaces to add creatures and even IF or when a mod author updates it, as long as my edits are only MODS of their mod, I should be able to find any conflicts pretty quick and resolve them.

With the possible exception of the Peacock's added to Riften & Solitude, I'm deleting ALL worldspace edits.  Will just add the creatures to the leveled actor lists that make sense or create new ones for personal use.  Also merging in Phitt's Fishtank demo because for some reason, I never downloaded it.  Really want to create some tropical reef settings like I did in Oblivion and Fallout NV so that when I go swimming I have something to look at.  ?

OF course the waters may be a bit MORE dangerous to swim in once I place some slaughterfish spawn points that might just become a crocodile or Icthyosaur, etc. ?

So, for those trying to do their own merge, hope the info about what I've found so far helps.

• 9 months later...

If you anyone has a Pan Badiu account, there is a Mihail Monster pack on 9DM, but all of the names for the creatures and the loot that they drop is in Chinese. I use it and it works pretty well. It is not official, it's pretty much just a merge of his older mods. It is cut into 4 different parts and there is also a few different patches that should be run with the mods that are chosen. I enjoy it a lot, and until something official comes out, I am going to keep using it.

1 hour ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

If you anyone has a Pan Badiu account, there is a Mihail Monster pack on 9DM, but all of the names for the creatures and the loot that they drop is in Chinese. I use it and it works pretty well. It is not official, it's pretty much just a merge of his older mods. It is cut into 4 different parts and there is also a few different patches that should be run with the mods that are chosen. I enjoy it a lot, and until something official comes out, I am going to keep using it.

Is there a way if you can share it since its an absolute nightmare to operate through 9DM / Baidu

Archived