I'm new around here, and I've been trying to find good animations to fit my story telling.

What's an easy way to search within someone's animation packs? I'm looking for some solo masturbation animations... like even something as simple as a M Solo handjob or F solo fingering or something like that.

Any suggestions? Also sorry if this isn't the right place to post this!!

21 hours ago, animarleyc said:

I'm new around here, and I've been trying to find good animations to fit my story telling.

What's an easy way to search within someone's animation packs? I'm looking for some solo masturbation animations... like even something as simple as a M Solo handjob or F solo fingering or something like that.

Any suggestions? Also sorry if this isn't the right place to post this!!

Hi!

Most animators will have a list of available animations in their page!

There's lots of solo stuff around and if you check out my file you'll find a few female focused ones :blush:

On 2/26/2018 at 5:01 PM, R-Lo said:

Hi!

Most animators will have a list of available animations in their page!

There's lots of solo stuff around and if you check out my file you'll find a few female focused ones :blush:

thanks so much!!! I downloaded yours, yay! They're great!

Also -- question, sorry for my noob-ness... do i need to download the plaything too for them to work? is it like an item cc or something

16 hours ago, animarleyc said:

thanks so much!!! I downloaded yours, yay! They're great!

Also -- question, sorry for my noob-ness... do i need to download the plaything too for them to work? is it like an item cc or something

Thank you! I've still pretty new to it but having fun and enjoying learning how to do it,

Some accessories animations like the plaything can be used without only it'll not be present when the animation plays so these will need to be downloaded too,

I've linked the ones needed for mine but any problems feel free to ask :blush:

• 5 years later...