c++ redistribution runtime error: unwanted companion

MOVED PINGER

well, im sure im not the only one who suffers from this situation, but i think this is the only way to get any help no matter the annoyance brought to this community. so i beg your pardon.

runtime error is the most annoying and crucial problem to me since it is literally 5-minute regular crash and infinite loading, background breakdown and crash, save file corruption.

tried to reinstall the redistribution files, not so helpful.

reconfigured mod loading order, nope, i knew my computer couldnt afford ENB or other heavy duty mods, i was pretty stoic with such features except sexout, yet crashes same like before.

so i really need help bad, and i decided to make this specific topic for general troubleshooting and sharing of similar cases.

i know my computer is real problem, but i really need help, badly.

will post my computer spec and mod load order.

pc spec

Windows 10

Intel Xeon E3 1230 v3

8gb DDR3 RAM x1

Asrock B85M

GTX 760

mod order--------------------------------

Fallout NV basic and additional DLCs

---------------------------------------------
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutDrugging.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Lings.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
MikotoBeauty.esm
oHUD.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
BreastExpansionLactationTTW.esm

---------------------------------------------------
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Raiders.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Drugging.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW SCR.esp
BreastExpansionLactationTTW Lab.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
JSawyer Ultimate.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
DLC Weapon Integration - WMX.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
A Better Cass.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
Essentialplustweaks.esp

I know this is pesky and worthless attempt to earn some advice, but what is the actual problem which ruins the entire game performance?

regards, PINGAS.

Some questions for other stuff non-plugins.

Did you patch your falloutNV.exe to be able to handle 4GB?

Do you have NVAC?

Do you have NV Stutter Remover with the settings that you can find in their forum (default settings in Windows 10 causes crashes)

Do you have NVSE, NVSE Extended and JIP NVSE Plugin ?

If you still have problems with performance on your toaster, you might try to disable my own mod MaternityPackOverkill and the MPO addons (RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp also works on the SexoutCommonResources/SexoutPregnancy outfits). MaternityPackOverkill manages about 3000+ outfits, and I tried to make the scripts to handle the as efficient as possible, but with those numbers, it will impact old PC's.  Note that the mod Fertile Breeder has a dependency on MPO.

32 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Some questions for other stuff non-plugins.

Did you patch your falloutNV.exe to be able to handle 4GB?

Do you have NVAC?

Do you have NV Stutter Remover with the settings that you can find in their forum (default settings in Windows 10 causes crashes)

Do you have NVSE, NVSE Extended and JIP NVSE Plugin ?

If you still have problems with performance on your toaster, you might try to disable my own mod MaternityPackOverkill and the MPO addons (RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp also works on the SexoutCommonResources/SexoutPregnancy outfits). MaternityPackOverkill manages about 3000+ outfits, and I tried to make the scripts to handle the as efficient as possible, but with those numbers, it will impact old PC's.  Note that the mod Fertile Breeder has a dependency on MPO.

a i forgot to mention that thanks sir

NVAC? yes

NV stutter? i installed but windows 10 crashes? crap i must check that out immediately!

NVSE NX16 JIP all set!

maybe stutter remover is the real thorn on my side! thanks for input!

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Also don't forget the 4GB thing.. All those plugins and other assets will eat a huge amount of memory.. FNV default is 32bits which means it's maxed at 2GB. You need to fix the exe. You can find multiple solutions for this on the Nexus.

noted, already patched tho, and yes, it was actually NVSR thingy that caused the issues.

Archived