Too Stupid to download mods. Need help!

So I downloaded Sexlab for SE, XP32, and Generate FNIS for user Skyrim SE but I have no idea what to do now. Do i have to place these files in a certain file or something? I load up FNIS and click the skeleton to update but nothing is added into the main game. 

Even the detailed Guide is confusing and not ask specific as i need it

2 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Sexlab is just the framework you need other mods that use the framework so go and look at the other mods that you want to add.

Ahhh, So if I download other mods do I have to place them in a specific folder or it's ready to use? I also got a body texture mod but the females are still the same look.

Okay, FINALLY got it to work but now I'm having a problem with animations. Characters are nude and dialogs there, but whenever I trigger animation they just stand there naked with sounds active. 

When I check the mod manager "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" Has a thunder bolt with a red line, and doesn't show up in FNIS Behaviour SE

here's the error I get

FNIS Behavior V7.1.1   2/23/2018 5:08:20 PM
Generator: C:\Users\********\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7_1_1-3038-7-1-1\FNIS Behavior SE 7.1.1\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.1.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

Okay... Same problem but NOW I cant' find the FNIS

FNIS Behavior V7.1.1   2/25/2018 1:45:08 PM
Generator: C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Skyrim Mods\Mods\FNIS Behavior SE 7.1.1\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.1.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

I uninstalled Skyrim SE from steam and deleted all the mods but I'm still getting this error and now I can't find out where the FNIS file is it is telling me to look for...

Archived