Need help adjusting position of these armor mods

I downloaded the Black Desert Online armor mods and am having trouble trying to figure how to adjust the position of the accessories. The armor pack includes weaopons that are cosmetic armor pieces and go on the back (Sword on back, S + SH on back, axe on back). Unfortuantely, the positioning for these accessories are all awkward and have no idea how to adjust them. I essentially want to flip the sword on back pieces so they're facing over the right shoulder, instead of the left, and move the sword closer to the body (theres that annoying gap)

FYI these are not weapon mods, they are considered armor pieces, so any mod similar that re-position weapons on back won't help. Anybody have a clue on where to start?

20180223054501_1.jpg

20180223054509_1.jpg

I've looked at the .nif file in .nif skope but actually there are 2 other items that use the same meshes, they are just placed at the hips, one for each side. This is the BDO ninja awakening six katana look. So I'm thinking that the if 3 different items use the same mesh but are equipped on different spots of the body, then something else needs to be edited. I'm also a completely beginner with .nif files and mod creation in general so any extra help would be very appreciated. The only thing i know how to do in .nif skope is resize a mesh.

Archived