Futa/dickgirl skins

landess

Because KW allows an extreme amount of kink, I decided to give this part it's place as well.

I found out as many of you may already know, most of the wonderful female skins don't make allowances for penile texture mapping when the penis is 'activated' to show.

I did notice one I have installed - EA Details - which seems to be a modification of the EA default with some adjustments to shading does include textures for the penis when used by females.

I was curious if others are available, and which ones others here may be using. Perhaps there's a mod that simply adds it to any 'futa' situation which I'm unaware of?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

March 2: I was hoping at least someone knew of any other optional skins with penile textures. Since there hasn't been one reply, I hope the mention of the EA details skin has helped others whom may have not had any options.....

Archived