Hello everyone!

So I am starting up a playthrough as a Slaver (not as a slave) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any mods that would improve my experience?

I have already decided to use Paradise Halls and all of it's addons, but I was hoping if there was any other mods, more preferably ones where I can leave branding's or tats on my slaves? But really i'm opened to anything.

Would be awesome, thanks for reading everyone!

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2018 at 6:08 AM, Longhammer717 said:

Hello everyone!

So I am starting up a playthrough as a Slaver (not as a slave) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any mods that would improve my experience?

I have already decided to use Paradise Halls and all of it's addons, but I was hoping if there was any other mods, more preferably ones where I can leave branding's or tats on my slaves? But really i'm opened to anything.

Would be awesome, thanks for reading everyone!

There is branding device of doom, but its still a proof of concept...Works fine tough, just spawn the device or tp to the place

I honestly never tried the slaver path, but Slaverun reloaded offers a way to play as a slaver. Depending on the version (1, 2 or the betaish third) and gender, you might struggle to stay a slaver instead of becoming a slave. Difficulty increases from 0 at v1 to not that easy at v3 afaik. 

• 1 year later...