Your fave WW animations

Guest damedragonfly

Guest damedragonfly

Hello,

The list of WW animators is quite long, so I ask: which do you think are most worthwhile to download? I'm looking specifically for fluid animation, as I find stiff animation distracting. Whose animations would you recommend?

12 hours ago, damedragonfly said:

Hello,

The list of WW animators is quite long, so I ask: which do you think are most worthwhile to download? I'm looking specifically for fluid animation, as I find stiff animation distracting. Whose animations would you recommend?

Hello!

It's actually worth downloading as many as you like as I'm sure each package will have a gem or two,

It's a bit tough to single out creators as we all have animations of varying quality due to most of us are learning on the fly,

With the exception of a few, a lot of us have started out as beginners, hence some animations look stiffer than others,

Granted that everyone wants quality animations but its not a skill learned overnight and after nearly a year I've barely scratched the iceberg myself, 

Sure you can see the difference in experience yes, but it doesn't hurt to let people know what you feel can be added to or improved on :blush:

Guest damedragonfly
21 minutes ago, parzysty said:

Motherlode, Lupobiano, OOLaLa and Lifeline are making Amra72-tier animations, which is great.

thanks!

Guest damedragonfly
6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hello!

It's actually worth downloading as many as you like as I'm sure each package will have a gem or two,

It's a bit tough to single out creators as we all have animations of varying quality due to most of us are learning on the fly,

With the exception of a few, a lot of us have started out as beginners, hence some animations look stiffer than others,

Granted that everyone wants quality animations but its not a skill learned overnight and after nearly a year I've barely scratched the iceberg myself, 

Sure you can see the difference in experience yes, but it doesn't hurt to let people know what you feel can be added to or improved on :blush:

while I agree with you, I just don't have the time to sort thorugh them so I'd like to have mostly good animations-- even if they're few.

Archived