[SEARCH] [REQUEST] CBBE Bodyslide Conversion of Karter's DEM Engineer Dress

I have been searching and have yet to find a Bodyslide conversion for Karter's DEM Engineer Dress. I am partial to CBBE, so if someone has or would be willing to create a CBBE Bodyslide conversion, I'd be very grateful. Alternatively, as I am pretty used to making my own conversions for personal use, if anyone knows if DEM - CBBE conversions are as simple as replacing models in Outfit Studio and/or changing partitions (in outfit studio), I suppose I could do it myself. So this is a request/search for not only a conversion but perhaps just information. :tongue:

Also since I don't want to make another thread, if anyone has a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of the West Wind Assault Armor, I'd be very grateful. I cannot seem to find any working links to any that showed up on Google; I also seem to recall reading that Brokefoot isn't too fond of CBBE conversions, so if it's a big deal, then nevermind -- I'm more than capable of making it work for my own personal use. I'm far too big a fan of their work to disrespect them. :3

Archived