CTD while trying to load my Save

Saintarious

Hey,

I just played and walked around the satelite north east close to sanctuary, suddenly the game got a CTD and all saves which are at the Satelite area can't be loaded anymore.

I dunno what happend there, the papyrus log seems to have some issues with DLC04 or maybe its my loadorderi aint sure, maybe someone can help me out with that?

Attached the latest Papyrus log, LoadOrder and all Installed mods, maybe there is a conflict?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Latest Papyrus Log.log

AllLLMods.jpgAllNonLLMods.jpgLoadOrderFO4.jpg

Hey thanks for the answer, tried to deactivate one of the mods but didnt help out with the problem I had,

so I just thought deactivating just all mods except the dlcs which seemed to work also reactivating all of them after that worked aswell, just had to change my character appeareance again and setup some of the mods, but better than restarting.

But maybe before it happens again someone might check out the mods i use and actually notice what couldve caused this. :smile:

Archived