SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, Nyren said:

because she doesn't use SSE. Which has always been weird to me because if you're playing Skyrim on PC, you got Special Edition for free if you had the Legendary Edition or just owned all the DLC, which I imagine just about everyone met one of those two requirements.

1. some of us are running 11 year old WinXP machines that can't run DX10+ only games.

2. some mods don't work on SSE.

3. worthless CrapClub updates keep fucking up everything, so whats the point?.

4. most SLE users modded builds still look better than SSE.

5. it's a bitch to re-find & reinstall everything.

1 hour ago, J the Hog said:

Sorry, dumb question. If it's not clear now how was it ever allowed to be uploaded? Was it clear at some point and got fuzzy in the way?

Skeleton is stolen (from @Groovtama), body mesh are stolen from @caliente (and partially @ousnius).

Textures are stolen from Marrakis and other Asian modders.

The config for the PE looks like the same it is in at least another two files.

Last check was done in V4.0

7 hours ago, Nyren said:

CBBE Special Body? I've largely been a UUNP user for the last few years, partly because of Leyende's mod with the Naturalistic Jiggle XML's and such, so I never really looked into the CBBE body or any variation of it. Do you have a link to that CBBE Special Body? I might as well take a look at it.

It's a Bodyslide preset that comes packaged with the main CBBE SE download on Nexus Mods. Basically, it has collision physics via HDT-SMP for body parts, including the female vagina (alongside the default breast and butt physics which work fine with just the CBBE Physics body), and it works alongside SoS. I was just wondering what functional difference there was between that and the Animated Vaginas mod that was available for Oldrim.

17 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Edit: Worked out what the issue was.  I'd converted slavetats.esp to a fake esl to get more stuff in the load order.  Unchecking the ESL flag in xedit for slavetats.esp it was then picked up.  I'm guessing the while loop doesn't pickup mods that are in the FExx load order position.

I could look in the SKSE sources again, but last I knew (which was a few months ago) the only truly reliable method for detecting a mod is the vanilla Game.GetFormFromFile - especially if you actually want a form from it. Unfortunately it gives a warning when the mod isn't loaded, but it does handle ESLs.

41 minutes ago, Lodakai said:

Bad link on the front page.   

Section: Bodies - Male - fully dyanamic

UUNP presets by scipher99    <--- leads to page not found.

Weird. I think I was aiming for ↓ but somehow got it way wrong...

On 10/17/2018 at 4:52 AM, TruthseekerD said:

REALLY?! it is stolen?!

Take a look at what is included in it, multiple body textures, npc replacers, add all items, and I am pretty sure there are other mods included in it, non of which are actually required for what the mod is supposed to do, they are also not always the most up to date versions either which can cause problems as well.  I downloaded it once just to take a look, saw the I think then about 4gb download, and thought hmm, but did download and install then saw just what it was over writing in my then current load order and pretty much flagged it personally as bloat wear and removed it.

Though they may have permission to include those mods in it, in which case it is not stolen, though considering some of the included mods, the chances are that they do not have permission for the inclusion.

32 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

So, not sure I'm posting in the right spot, as a huge newbie when it comes to modding, but I'm getting an error for the lastest JContainers with the Sexlab Creature Framework for SKSE 2.0.10 Has the Sexlab Creature Framework simply not updated, or am I getting this error in error?

Not the right place here. Post a new topic inside: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/

For all those who are experimenting with SL Eager NPCs:

I have just completed the Dibella Refuge quest without any crashes. I had just one little issue. If I fast travel to the Refuge the screen gets pitchblack, as if the cell doesn't get loaded correctly. Approaching it from the Hall of the Vigiliants it works without problems. 

1 hour ago, sentinelgundam said:

Has anyone actually gotten Sexlab Submit to work for them? I just spent the past few hours pruning mods to figure out why my new mod build of skyrim wasn't working and it seems to be the culprit.

I would help, if you say how Skyrim isn't working...

2 things to check: Is there a .dll and is there a BSA

24 minutes ago, sentinelgundam said:

Looks like just a BSA in the latest version.

make sure that you extract it and delete it afterwards...SE can not work with the LE BSA format.

Check for missing dependencies...

Tell us the problem: Is it that just the mod isn't working, do get a CTD on start, CTD on load????

2 hours ago, McLude said:

What's the status on Prison Overhaul?

OP says "script errors?"  Anyone using it successfully? 

There is also Prison Overhaul Patched, anyone tried converting that one? 

the prison overhaul patched wouldn't work for me.. and im a dummy when it comes to any kind a mod making or editing

2 hours ago, McLude said:

Some have said it worked without saying what version, some said the original worked, some said the patched worked (specifically 3.41 and 3.42), and some have said it didn't work - including Geostorm69, now. "Script errors" because one person said there were some, don't know the details.

So overall it seems to be that it works, and when it doesn't there may have been something missed or wrong with the conversion.

6 hours ago, McLude said:

Prison Overhaul Patched works for me, and the original mod is no longer needed. With recent versions (3.57 and on) haven't had an issue with the mod and mcm starting up on a new game. I did have an issue when getting released from jail, one of the release scenarios caused a crash. Not sure if that's still there since I haven't been in jail recently.

The only thing in meshes is facegen data, so nothing to do there. I haven't seen any overt script errors. Can't remember if I checked the scripts for issues originally. All I do now is drop the updated mod in with no conversion, especially since there were several recent updates. You can re-save the esp to update it to 44, but I haven't bothered with that for a while with this mod.

Maybe someone should take a closer look at it and make a real conversion of the patched version of PO? 

I don't see something to convert in it(Just took a small look at V3.59). So problems can only come from the scripts or the dependencies.

For ppl who are interested: just install and see what happens. 

For the ppl who did any conversion steps on this one and run into problems: Don't convert the facegen data, And don't resave the esp before you have tested it with original...

Edit: The script error I found is reporting an untested SL version (higher than 1.62) This should not make a problem.

If you try it you better use it with SL Beta 4. From the short look at the scripts it seems like it is looking for some functions that have not been in cluded in the previous versions. 

MCM took a bit to show up... installed mods are detected correctly as far as I can tell. (I'm not sure about console utilities: It seems like it cant detect the mfg functions, but it might still work if you have MFG fix installed.)

Pillorys seem to be placed... (just checked Whiterun)

Be careful with DD/DCL stuff: I dont know how the stuff is used in POP, so you might run into problems with the HDT related stuff. 

Tes edit reports some errors in the weapon section in the original ESP. After resaving it reports 2 Errors in the Ammo section.

Both should not cause any harm. 

CK reports problems with the navmesh in Windhelm. This might need a little attention. 

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Prison Overhaul Patched works for me, and the original mod is no longer needed. With recent versions (3.57 and on) haven't had an issue with the mod and mcm starting up on a new game. I did have an issue when getting released from jail, one of the release scenarios caused a crash. Not sure if that's still there since I haven't been in jail recently.

The only thing in meshes is facegen data, so nothing to do there. I haven't seen any overt script errors. Can't remember if I checked the scripts for issues originally. All I do now is drop the updated mod in with no conversion, especially since there were several recent updates. You can re-save the esp to update it to 44, but I haven't bothered with that for a while with this mod.

I did a quick conversion on POP which basically amounted to deleting the redundant tga files and running nifskope on the meshes. It seemed to work although it takes a long time for things to happen. Getting arrested and shackled was reasonably quick but then I waited a few minutes for the guard to finish standing around doing nothing. Once we got to the jail my game CTD'd which may have nothing to do with POP as I'm about 2-3 mods over my limit for a stable game. 

This thread doesn't allow me to append files or I would post my papyrus log. 

Edit: Nope, I keep getting a CTD in the same spot.