SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

13 hours ago, biker354 said:

I can confirm it works for me too, it's a run-of-the-mill port.

Also, would the OP mind adding Animal Mansion Plus ?

I'll have it with the next update.

4 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

I guess any quest mods or stuff that isn't just simple dialogue to initiate sex. I am just looking for mods that aren't completely focused on dominant male stuff and it is hard to find femdom content in loverslab mods (in my experience). So like mods that allow you to be submissive or dominant (or just dominant) with females. 

What little I can think of where the female dominates the male is mostly non-con in combat situations. Like Defeat.

I'm trying not to pry too much... I guess my main question is whether you're thinking of femdom in a lifestyle sort of way (eg, dominant female follower/spouse who bosses you around) or in a more limited sexual way (eg, you're still the Dragonborn but you like being a sub in the bedroom). For the former, I know there are mods for female PCs but I don't know about male PCs - I really would expect a couple though, or at least some gender-neutral dialog. For the latter, your best bet would be stocking up on femdom animations and then choosing mods that set up the right relationships/lifestyles that you want with NPCs.

I've spent literally an hour trying to figure out how to explain what I'm thinking so my questions will make more sense, and come up with lots of nothing. So I'm sorry if this all seems weird. :classic_sad:

6 minutes ago, tasairis said:

II'm trying not to pry too much... I guess my main question is whether you're thinking of femdom in a lifestyle sort of way (eg, dominant female follower/spouse who bosses you around) or in a more limited sexual way (eg, you're still the Dragonborn but you like being a sub in the bedroom). For the former, I know there are mods for female PCs but I don't know about male PCs - I really would expect a couple though, or at least some gender-neutral dialog. For the latter, your best bet would be stocking up on femdom animations and then choosing mods that set up the right relationships/lifestyles that you want with NPCs.

I've spent literally an hour trying to figure out how to explain what I'm thinking so my questions will make more sense, and come up with lots of nothing. So I'm sorry if this all seems weird. :classic_sad:

I guess kind of in the middle of the former and latter that you described is what I'm looking for but leaning more towards the first. For example mods like Sanguine Debauchery and Defeat (which can both be configured for femdom) are kind of extreme to me but my favorite on the list is Submissive Lola (which at best is gender-neutral and is kinda small).  

I guess a better way to keep it simple is on the mod list which mods are a) aimed at a male player b) contain the option to be submissive, or choose between submissive and dominant with female NPCs  

I'm looking for quest mods in particular and not ones that just add dialogue or animations. A promising one looks like Sisterhood of Dibella but IDK how extensive the choices for the player are when it comes to being submissive.

I guess since you seem to be the resident expert on these mods I would ask some other questions; 

Can SLEN trigger all animations (or at least more as time goes on?) Because I think that is my only mod I have for manually triggering what animations I want through dialogue- is there a better one for that?

And does Random Sex truly make it random? Like I don't think it's very immersive if Nazeem and Ysolda start getting it on in the middle of the market, I prefer mods like Lover's Comfort that has NPCs with established relationships sleep with each other (but that mod in particular is broken for me. I could never get the MCM working after porting). 

Hi guys, I have been able to convert Another Sleep Mod for Oldrim, currently available on Steam Workshop as I noticed a distinct lack of player sleep mods for SSE and I can confirm that it works well and the s leep outfit functions work in my game.  I tweaked the script a little and added the slot 52 option for undergarments on sleep outfits.  This was converted using the standard process and so far I don't see issues but this shows that you can have a sleeping mod on SE :)

Spoiler

Here is the MCM:

LPSleepMCM.thumb.jpg.ca089e55bbc4932d4ef1a97761e6f35d.jpg

Here is my character sleeping with sleep outfit, overlayed with menu showing SKSE64:

sleepingSKSE64.thumb.jpg.fdcc15da467e27c2f2fe06d9e12e9297.jpg

Here is my character sleeping on bed roll:

sleeping.thumb.jpg.d38199d84fdda1b0c0b61ad00bd4b7a4.jpg

3 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

I guess kind of in the middle of the former and latter that you described is what I'm looking for but leaning more towards the first. For example mods like Sanguine Debauchery and Defeat (which can both be configured for femdom) are kind of extreme to me but my favorite on the list is Submissive Lola (which at best is gender-neutral and is kinda small).  

I guess a better way to keep it simple is on the mod list which mods are a) aimed at a male player b) contain the option to be submissive, or choose between submissive and dominant with female NPCs  

I'm looking for quest mods in particular and not ones that just add dialogue or animations. A promising one looks like Sisterhood of Dibella but IDK how extensive the choices for the player are when it comes to being submissive.

I guess since you seem to be the resident expert on these mods I would ask some other questions; 

Can SLEN trigger all animations (or at least more as time goes on?) Because I think that is my only mod I have for manually triggering what animations I want through dialogue- is there a better one for that?

And does Random Sex truly make it random? Like I don't think it's very immersive if Nazeem and Ysolda start getting it on in the middle of the market, I prefer mods like Lover's Comfort that has NPCs with established relationships sleep with each other (but that mod in particular is broken for me. I could never get the MCM working after porting). 

Maybe Cursed Loot or Captured Dreams? But these are kinda on the extreme side too.

DCL has a dominant female follower

CD has enslavement and a few more quests - like chaste spouse.  IIRC, it was pretty gender neutral.

Possibly Paradise Halls  (PAHE) would work too. I haven't gotten too far in the Dibella quests, and I play a female, so not sure on that one.

The only mods I can think of that are geared more for romance are flower girls and amorous adventures.

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Maybe Cursed Loot or Captured Dreams? But these are kinda on the extreme side too.

DCL has a dominant female follower

CD has enslavement and a few more quests - like chaste spouse.  IIRC, it was pretty gender neutral.

Possibly Paradise Halls  (PAHE) would work too. I haven't gotten too far in the Dibella quests, and I play a female, so not sure on that one.

The only mods I can think of that are geared more for romance are flower girls and amorous adventures.

I will look into those thanks

On a side note I actually got the Lover's Comfort MCM working, I had to port the original version instead of the continuation. 

8 hours ago, linemore said:

Hi guys, I have been able to convert Another Sleep Mod for Oldrim, currently available on Steam Workshop as I noticed a distinct lack of player sleep mods for SSE and I can confirm that it works well and the s leep outfit functions work in my game.  I tweaked the script a little and added the slot 52 option for undergarments on sleep outfits.  This was converted using the standard process and so far I don't see issues but this shows that you can have a sleeping mod on SE :)

Hide contents

Here is the MCM:

Here is my character sleeping with sleep outfit, overlayed with menu showing SKSE64:

Hold up!  This is what I have been looking for.  Any chance you can share your file either here or on Nexus?

11 hours ago, linemore said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the MCM:

Same for me, I've been looking for a mod doing that.  But apparently, I can't even download the oldrim mod from the steam workshop. Might it be because it's a oldrim mod, and I only own Skyrim SE ?  :'( 

13 hours ago, linemore said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here is the MCM:

Does the mod contain a .dll file?

14 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Hold up!  This is what I have been looking for.  Any chance you can share your file either here or on Nexus?

Sure thing, didn't know that there were issues getting it from workshop, I also don't plan to "officially" distribute it, it is just a conversion of the original with added options.  The code is still the same as the original author's, my edits mostly include MCM change and support for slot 52.  Also there is not dll file so it was easy conversion.  Give it a shot, but note that I would not be able to support it due to limited scripting knowledge. 

Another Sleep Mod SE

Can anyone attest to how bad it is to use mods with ID 43 in a SSE play through? I've heard vague references to reduced stability and save corruption.

I can't seem to convert the mod Sexlab Survival with CK. Only seems to work as form 43. When it is saved through CK it has a number of significant errors and some of the scripts arent working in game.

3 hours ago, turtle321 said:

Can anyone attest to how bad it is to use mods with ID 43 in a SSE play through? I've heard vague references to reduced stability and save corruption.

I can't seem to convert the mod Sexlab Survival with CK. Only seems to work as form 43. When it is saved through CK it has a number of significant errors and some of the scripts arent working in game.

1 hour ago, phil01991 said:

id just go for it dude. some modders leave it in 43

Beth said, that mods with the old header are compatible, someoneelse said that there MIGHT be inconsistencies if you don't resave them.

Both side seem to have a point, so try to look at it in this way:

1. If a mod was made good, it will work no matter what header it has.

2. If a mod is bad it will break, no matter what header it has.

3. If it works with the old header and breaks after resaving, you can choose: MAYBE inconsitencies in the future or for sure DEATH ON ARRIVAL,

3 hours ago, turtle321 said:

This is a myth, ther eis no issue. I can't find the original post in reddit, but I'll tell you what is in :

- Form ID is a kind of record version : no issue with saves

- in Skyrim there is form ID from 14 - 44

just for an example, open Skyrim.esm in SSEdit , search for the category "Animated Object" you'll see forms with Form ID 34-40

Just for the fun, search for formid 142c4  ;)

TL;DR : not an issue

Edit : why I can't find it in Reddit : because it's in step projects ;)

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/11699-about-file-header/?p=190705

5 hours ago, Nimuraa said:

This is a myth, ther eis no issue. I can't find the original post in reddit, but I'll tell you what is in :

- Form ID is a kind of record version : no issue with saves

- in Skyrim there is form ID from 14 - 44

just for an example, open Skyrim.esm in SSEdit , search for the category "Animated Object" you'll see forms with Form ID 34-40

Just for the fun, search for formid 142c4  ;)

TL;DR : not an issue

Edit : why I can't find it in Reddit : because it's in step projects ;)

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/11699-about-file-header/?p=190705

I'd agree with you for the most part but I've noticed some oddities. I converted SLEN and it worked fine apart from sex parties crashing the game. I resaved the esp as form 44 and no more issues. Maybe something else happened in the resaving process, I don't know.

9 hours ago, turtle321 said:

I no longer convert from form 43. I only convert nifs, facegen and hx (?) meshes.

I found converting to form 44 caused me issues than it supposedly fixed. I am not aware that I have had any crashes due to form ID.

I hardly ever convert to 44 unless it’s something I plan to upload (because people complain about it) because I convert and try out so many mods it would just be a pain in the butt. 

I haven’t noticed any problems apart from the issue of making a bashed patch with both 44s and 43s in it seems to be a bad time. 

21 hours ago, linemore said:

Sure thing, didn't know that there were issues getting it from workshop, I also don't plan to "officially" distribute it, it is just a conversion of the original with added options.  The code is still the same as the original author's, my edits mostly include MCM change and support for slot 52.  Also there is not dll file so it was easy conversion.  Give it a shot, but note that I would not be able to support it due to limited scripting knowledge. 

Another Sleep Mod SE

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  ?  It was driving me crazy to sleep standing up.  Any way to hide, or remove, the standing in bed animation right before going to sleep?

17 hours ago, turtle321 said:

My chime in on the formIDs. I read the following on STEP (same post as Nimuraa linked a few posts up):

All form versions are supported and safe to use, been so since Fallout 3 back in 2008 when they added it.

Resaving plugins in CK before release is a good modding practice to fix whatever issues the official editor won't like just in case.

So it is good practise when porting Oldrim mods, because resaving in CK doesn't just fix the formID. It also alerts you to other potential issues.

20 minutes ago, Vachnic said:

My chime in on the formIDs. I read the following on STEP (same post as Nimuraa linked a few posts up):

So it is good practise when porting Oldrim mods, because resaving in CK doesn't just fix the formID. It also alerts you to other potential issues.

.... and might break some working features.... You always have to take a look at what you are doing.

5 minutes ago, Grungebob01 said:

j containers se dosent work

it does, but some dll files have a hard time accessing it. what mod are you messing with? I know slave tats had a big issue with j containers se. I think I can fix it though by doing some codding, but I got a lot of other ports to knock out first.