SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

18 hours ago, mistertshirt said:

@Kythana

I was able to find it on another website when I included 5.3.5 in the search query.

Hey, 

could you maybe send me the link you found? I'm desperately trying to get this mod but I cant't find it :(

i tried converting it myself but i think i broke it.

13 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Hey, 

could you maybe send me the link you found? I'm desperately trying to get this mod but I cant't find it :(

i tried converting it myself but i think i broke it.

I installed the mod but the sex animations don't seem to be working, that may be why it was taken down. Can someone confirm if the animations worked in the version of Sexlab Defeat SSE previously available on here? @Kythana can you confirm that they work in the version you have?

Yes, they do. Otherwise the mod wouldn't be in my list. ?

The last thing i read about it was that it was the same version as the one for the LE. But i can't say for sure as the thread was gone as i wanted to check the page before the last one...

44 minutes ago, Kythana said:

Yes, they do. Otherwise the mod wouldn't be in my list. ?

The last thing i read about it was that it was the same version as the one for the LE. But i can't say for sure as the thread was gone as i wanted to check the page before the last one...

Hm is there anyway you could share it with us? I really don't want to Play without it:( Or is there instrucions for converting it somewhere?

3 hours ago, Shor said:

I notice that armors and clothes were not on this list.  Is there a converted outfits topic elsewhere?

I've been avoiding them because there's just too many to care about and they often don't get updated much once complete. CBBE versions are also often not easy to convert because the body changed (mostly only matters if the body is visible while wearing the armor) so a conversion will require a trip into Outfit Studio.

Hey guys and gals anyone notice the flower girls se might be broken? I got everything else to load so far also werewolves se might be broken too? I'll post my plugin list soon :) Just want play instead keep crash to desktop lol

Animations of creatures do not work, when entering the menu, the mod produces this text:

The fromework is currently iniiiolising or working

on regisirotio . Some functionoliiy will be _
disobled. This mſike anywhere from several

seconds to two minutes to finish, depending on

whot the fromework is doing, os well os your
compuler ond Skyrim serup. Pleose woit in-gome
with oll menus closed, ond check bock ogoin.

did everything as no result is written.

6 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Hm is there anyway you could share it with us? I really don't want to Play without it:( Or is there instrucions for converting it somewhere?

you could try taking the LE version, using the BAE to extract the BEA to normal files, add in the esp. re-archive it (re-zip) everything using 7z then installing it. gamerspoets has a tutorial on installing and using the BAE on nexus. 

43 minutes ago, jaeos said:

you could try taking the LE version, using the BAE to extract the BEA to normal files, add in the esp. re-archive it (re-zip) everything using 7z then installing it. gamerspoets has a tutorial on installing and using the BAE on nexus. 

Yea i tried that. Im capable of basic converting. But it didn't Work for me. I was able to surrender and had sex but after that it didn't Work and more than that didn't work for some reason more importantly

On 5/14/2019 at 9:53 PM, Gwentag said:

Did anyone successfully manage to convert prison overhaul? When i tried it, I broke it. 

Multiple people.

Which version did you try? Patched seems to have had the most success.

3 hours ago, Gwentag said:

could you give me a link? I can't manage to find any

i'm using 4.20 from here, but I haven't seen any issues with it since somewhere in the 3.50s versions, maybe 3.40s. And there's a new update today, I should grab that :)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1935-prison-overhaul-patched/

Nothing in the new version needs to be converted. There is a new requirement for skyrim utilities, that also needed no conversion. Devious devices equip has some meshes that need to be optimized and that's it. For the rest of the requirements, make sure you grab the se versions. I left all of the esps as form 43.

41 minutes ago, zarantha said:

i'm using 4.20 from here, but I haven't seen any issues with it since somewhere in the 3.50s versions, maybe 3.40s. And there's a new update today, I should grab that :)

Nothing in the new version needs to be converted. There is a new requirement for skyrim utilities, that also needed no conversion. Devious devices equip has some meshes that need to be optimized and that's it. For the rest of the requirements, make sure you grab the se versions. I left all of the esps as form 43.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ugh, don't know man. It just doesn't seem to work for me. Instant CTD when im supposed to go to prison... Nothing weird in papyrus logs. It just says "[Pop].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Submissive arrest scene start!" and then the log ends

The other time I treid (with an older Version), I always got a CTD when entering the Prison ^^

EDIT: I did what was said in the thread above and converted the head meshes and got a little further. When the guard threw me to the ground, i sat there for a while and then the game just froze...