SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Not that I know of.

It's just an ESP with a couple scripts. Resave in CK64 and you should be good.

It also has a bsa archive (scripts are in there), but that's easy to unpack. What got me confused, is a bsl file that is included in the mod. I did some googling and found that apparently "the BSL files serve no purpose other than for the Creation Kit's Archive.exe and for uploading to Steam. They are not necessary to keep in a downloaded mod (indeed, you can't use them unless the file paths recorded in the BSL file coincidentally match your own exactly), but you do need to keep them for BSAs you've build yourself, or Archive.exe won't be able to work with them again and you'll have to re-create them from scratch to update them." so I would like to know if I should just delete it or leave it as is?

3 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

It also has a bsa archive (scripts are in there), but that's easy to unpack. What got me confused, is a bsl file that is included in the mod. I did some googling and found that apparently "the BSL files serve no purpose other than for the Creation Kit's Archive.exe and for uploading to Steam. They are not necessary to keep in a downloaded mod (indeed, you can't use them unless the file paths recorded in the BSL file coincidentally match your own exactly), but you do need to keep them for BSAs you've build yourself, or Archive.exe won't be able to work with them again and you'll have to re-create them from scratch to update them." so I would like to know if I should just delete it or leave it as is?

archive.exe creates them, and they are not needed afterwards. People often forget to clean them up, that's why you see the occasional one hang around. I delete them on sight.

I had ported Devious Device Helpers to SSE for my own use, when @Skabbe pointed out that the author permitted sharing forks of his mod, provided that they remain open source. So here it is, based on version 1.04.6, albeit with my personal tweak that blacksmiths charge 0 gold. This wasn't configurable, so I tweaked it because when my PC arrives there with devices on her, she has usually been robbed blind, and sufficiently humiliated walking back to town to cry for help.

Devious Device Helpers SE with Free Blacksmiths.7z

All credits for go to @TurboNerd. A simple re-save in the CK is enough to port the mod, should you not want the blacksmith change.

On 2/5/2019 at 7:57 AM, petronius said:

I don't mean to nag but the author of SGO has repeatedly said that his mod isn't perfectly convertible for SSE and is working on SGO4, which is available on github for testers. I can confirm on my end that it works well and can't wait to see the finished, wrapped-up thing. 

Uh, this is LoversLab. Pretty sure we don't wrap up our things here. (Hell, that would defeat half of the fetishes we have...)

Took me a minute to find the repo - I was going to link to it except for the ominous warning...

This is extremely a work in progress do not install this. Your game will probably literally explode. Broken shards of soulgem coming at you at high velocity are sharper than Mehrunes' Razor you have been warned.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Uh, this is LoversLab. Pretty sure we don't wrap up our things here. (Hell, that would defeat half of the fetishes we have...)

Took me a minute to find the repo - I was going to link to it except for the ominous warning...

The only thing I have found so far was that Display model has some issues. SGO 3 worked fine for me for a year now. except for my actual play-throu... there are some gems and milkbottles that reappear on reentering the cell and the bellyscaling.   

Well first have to say I only have one problem.  Everything is working I believed as planned.   But this issue is when I have this mod enabled.  All the Dragons are almost completely INVISIBLE.  There is some barely visible frame work, but that is it.  I am going to work on the load order and see If I can get it to change.  Will keep update of progress here.  If anyone has a viable suggestion please help.  

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The only thing I have found so far was that Display model has some issues. SGO 3 worked fine for me for a year now. except for my actual play-throu... there are some gems and milkbottles that reappear on reentering the cell and the bellyscaling.    

what are the issues with display model?

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

The warning does sound ominous but it does work and has some nice quirks, such as the ability to fully customize how the body morphs change during pregnancy and lactation using ANY slider available in Racemenu, by simply adding a new slider in SGO4's MCM and giving it a valid name. The maximum morphs can even be set to negative numbers in the configuration file, which allows even more options. It's scary when it runs the scripts to update morphs because DC made all those scripts verbose and you can see all the logs scrolling in the console window, but it's nothing that doesn't happen "in silence" with every script you have running in your game. I have an extremely script heavy build and this hasn't affected my 200+ hours savegame (yet). That's about as much longevity as I usually get with this kind of build and I'm still playing without problems. This is simply to justify that although - YES - SGO4 is in beta (beta 4, so I guess he'll welcome new testers) - it IS stable enough to play, and built for SSE. The only thing I miss from SGO3 is the milk leaking overlay that seems to not have been implemented yet. I may add that morphs are working great in addition to Fill Her Up, without SLIF.

Try this link instead for beta 4.

17 hours ago, MyridonT said:

Well first have to say I only have one problem.  Everything is working I believed as planned.   But this issue is when I have this mod enabled.  All the Dragons are almost completely INVISIBLE.  There is some barely visible frame work, but that is it.  I am going to work on the load order and see If I can get it to change.  Will keep update of progress here.  If anyone has a viable suggestion please help.  

Suggestion, yes. Specify which mod are you talking about. Also, this is not a general support thread (its about ports and conversion of mods from LE to SE). So if you want people to help you a) be more descriptive about what is happening (mods involved, error messages or in game issues, loadorder, mod manager and stuff like that) and b) post in the right place (if your issue is with a mod in particular search that mod post and ask there, if you have another issue go to the technical support category). I don't mean to be rude, just pointing things so you can get the proper help.

17 hours ago, monkeycid said:

I apologise if this has been asked before. Just wanted a quick answer before I go about installing random mods.

If a mod has "Special Edition Compatible" on its page, do I still need to re-save the plugin in the Creation Kit?

Thanks!

No, if the author says it's compatible then it should be compatible without any more work from you.

20 hours ago, monkeycid said:

I apologise if this has been asked before. Just wanted a quick answer before I go about installing random mods.

If a mod has "Special Edition Compatible" on its page, do I still need to re-save the plugin in the Creation Kit?

It has to say "yes" next to Special Edition Compatible then it's good to go. Although some mods like Sexlab Adventures work without conversion.

7 hours ago, purpledude1 said:

I cant get Apropos2 to work for the life of me. It states I have an old version of skyrim. I know there has to be some sort of jcontainer version conversion in the pex scripts but I dont know how to do this. Advice would be much appreciated.

Despite Apropos2 giving a warning of wrong SKSE version, it will still work.

4 hours ago, Redswift said:

Despite Apropos2 giving a warning of wrong SKSE version, it will still work.

I read that too, but none of the features are working for me.  The MCM states there's no wear and tear tracking for my character (even though it's enabled). No apropos messages appear during a scene.  I can however "test" the messages by pressing a button which gives several messages in another language. 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:37 PM, McLude said:

It has to say "yes" next to Special Edition Compatible then it's good to go. Although some mods like Sexlab Adventures work without conversion.

Some don't. I have a few links in that first post that don't say Compatible, but there is a download available for it. Mostly, when it says "no" then there isn't, but if it's empty then check the Downloads.

Which is what I've been doing with the first post, so if it's listed there then it should be accurate.

If someone is able to recompile Apropos2SystemConfig.psc, here's an edit to fix the JContainers version check:

Bool Function CheckSystemComponent(String component)
    If component == "Skyrim"
        Return (StringUtil.Substring(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) As Float) >= 1.9

ElseIf component == "SKSE"
        Return SKSE.GetScriptVersionRelease() >= 48

ElseIf component == "SkyUI"
        Return Quest.GetQuest("SKI_ConfigManagerInstance") != None

ElseIf component == "JContainers"
        If !JContainers.isInstalled()
            Return False
        EndIf
        Return JContainers.APIVersion() > requiredJCAPIVersion || JContainers.APIVersion() == requiredJCAPIVersion && JContainers.featureVersion() >= minimumJCfeatureVersion

ElseIf component == "SexLabAroused"
        Return GetSLA() != none

ElseIf component == "Slavetats"
        Return Game.GetModByName("Slavetats.esp") != 255

EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

41 minutes ago, tasairis said:

If someone is able to recompile Apropos2SystemConfig.psc, here's an edit to fix the JContainers version check:

Bool Function CheckSystemComponent(String component)
    If component == "Skyrim"
        Return (StringUtil.Substring(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) As Float) >= 1.9

ElseIf component == "SKSE"
        Return SKSE.GetScriptVersionRelease() >= 48

ElseIf component == "SkyUI"
        Return Quest.GetQuest("SKI_ConfigManagerInstance") != None

ElseIf component == "JContainers"
        If !JContainers.isInstalled()
            Return False
        EndIf
        Return JContainers.APIVersion() > requiredJCAPIVersion || JContainers.APIVersion() == requiredJCAPIVersion && JContainers.featureVersion() >= minimumJCfeatureVersion

ElseIf component == "SexLabAroused"
        Return GetSLA() != none

ElseIf component == "Slavetats"
        Return Game.GetModByName("Slavetats.esp") != 255

EndIf

Return False
EndFunction

The Skyrim version check will still give an error... (We are still at 1.5 for SE... I think...) The author has a patched pex file I recompiled with his help. I don't know if he will offer a download. 

You migh try this one:

Apropos2SystemConfig.pex