SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

As far as I can tell, Naked Dungeons works with just a few minor steps. I unpacked it, reordered the script sources, saved it in the SSE CK to form 44, repacked it, and installed it through Vortex. The MCM works, as well as all of the settings I've tried thus far. The retrieval quest works as well (get your stuff back). Getting kicked out of dungeons works. So far, it seems it works in it's entirety. Still need to confirm the DD bits.

Trykz

On 1/19/2019 at 10:09 AM, AreaGamer said:

Hi,
thanks for the answer!
i just search for no particular stone armor slider, but if you have links for good UUNP slider collections for SE, then please post them to me.

Or is Skyrim SE CBBE more recommendable?

If you don't already have a huge collection that you want to port over, I'd say there's no reason to stick with UUNP. CBBE SE was completely remade, it's higher-poly and it's gorgeous. There are also tons more outfits ported over for CBBE SE that you can find readily available than for UUNP (which you will have to convert yourself), plus you get skin textures in BC7 format (only usable in SSE) which is less lossy and will save you VRAM.

One thing to note, CBBE SE doesn't have a belly node. So if you're into inflation / pregnancy stuff, that's one thing to watch out for. Of course, by using Racemenu, you can still have belly inflation by using Bodymorphs, which is, again, a superior choice in my opinion than NiOverride brute-forcing it.

Not sure how to proceed I don't have permissions from authors (no one replying to me yet)

I have The following mods in SE fully functional now. I am scanning for my favorites :)

SexLabGuildv09

DangerousNight2.2

Apropos (I did my own version unknown it was done for Jcontainers64)

Osare Panty 1.1 ( I believe this is restricted)

Osare Panty CBBE - TBBP-53262-1 ( I believe this is restricted)

SexLabAroused_V28b_Loose (I did the loose version so I could modify things)

This list will grow if mods I want are not converted.

I don't feel like making pages of mods not mine but maybe someone wants to?

My own mods

MyTPC (less customizable camera which I just posted)

MyConjuration-9393-1-31 (it's been on Nexus for a couple years. I have a new version is the works)

VirtualSex  is not done and not sure if I will.

44 minutes ago, demack said:

I must have gotten the wrong one. I could not get it to work so I tried the loose version and it had error with FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx so I had to run the fix on it.

must have been the wrong version, no issues with fnis here

25 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

Where did you get the DD expansion? The DDi page only has DDa up for download, not DDx which ND also requires...

It's only missing description, but when the list of files to download shows up, notice there is a row with download button, but no text. That's DDe. :)

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, bogart69 said:

Question for any modders out there. I'm trying to convert Avril Lavigne but I cant get rid of the shiny face. Any ideas ? I didn't alter the body files and they are normal. Its just the face.

657659464_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_01.21-18_26_16_73.thumb.png.855261f52e107db5857320cd2204ca05.png

Did you try Ctrl+F4 in CK?

Just wanted to let y'all know that "Animal mansion plus" (oldrim)mod seems to work fine in SE, had no problems whatsoever. No crashes, no weird stuff. (played all the way until the end).

Works-as-is.

The normal one and the redux version gives me tons of problems though.

2 minutes ago, bogart69 said:

Just tried it now. Didn't work. But i've never done that before so I probably muffed up. I have converted a lot of oldrim followers though, and never ran across this issue before.

If it did not tell you facegen data exported - you did it wrong.

You have to select the Actors tab with your filter on. Select all the entries you want data on, then hit Ctl F4.

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

If it did not tell you facegen data exported - you did it wrong.

You have to select the Actors tab with your filter on. Select all the entries you want data on, then hit Ctl F4.

Yeah I get that message, then CK crashes. Thanks for the advice though.

1 hour ago, bogart69 said:

Yeah I get that message, then CK crashes. Thanks for the advice though.

I thought it was similar to a problem I had with another follower so I looked at the head nif. Not the problem I had, but it was pretty interesting - the exported head has breast bones. Could that be an issue?

8 hours ago, Garolding said:

I thought it was similar to a problem I had with another follower so I looked at the head nif. Not the problem I had, but it was pretty interesting - the exported head has breast bones. Could that be an issue?

Wish I had the skills to figure it out. I can do basic conversions to SE but thats about it. Other than her shiny face, its all good. But the shiny face kills it for me.

3 hours ago, bogart69 said:

Wish I had the skills to figure it out. I can do basic conversions to SE but thats about it. Other than her shiny face, its all good. But the shiny face kills it for me.

Try opening her head mesh in nifskope and check her Glossiness and Specular Strength under BSLightingShaderProperty. You can see the default values (for no glossiness) and where exactly to locate it here:

HXDBATi.png

If this doesn't work, find out what body type she uses, and replace all her textures, head and body with ones of your choice, like Fair Skin Complexion or something. Also, something else to note, when converting meshes to SSE format, head meshes specifically need to be converted separately using the "Head parts only" option in Nif Optimizer