Crash on Teleport... Have to keep Resetting Teleport in MCM

reconphil

I've been having a problem since the last couple of updates.  I turn off teleport, but it seems I have to do it each time I load a save.  If I teleport, when I "wake up" the game crashes and I get a message that Fallout 4 stopped working and Windows is looking for the problem... close.  It doesn't seem to happen other times.  Any ideas?

1 hour ago, reconphil said:

I've been having a problem since the last couple of updates.  I turn off teleport, but it seems I have to do it each time I load a save.  If I teleport, when I "wake up" the game crashes and I get a message that Fallout 4 stopped working and Windows is looking for the problem... close.  It doesn't seem to happen other times.  Any ideas?

Turn teleport off on what? Meant to post this in a mod thread perhaps?

3 hours ago, reconphil said:

Sorry, RSE.  I was trying to ask a question but didn't want to change a topic and no one else seemed to be asking.  I thought it would stay in the same thread.

Sounds like your RSE install is borked. Not having any issues myself with current RSE build.

Archived