RSE and Heather Casdin

Atenos Aries

Has anyone been able to make this combination work?  The mod "Heather Casdin" is my favorite companion ever and pretty much made the game for me.  But when I installed RSE and all it's necessary support mods, something borked her.  She would teleport to my location and all the normal interactions were there, but she wouldn't follow me.  She would just teleport from location to location meaning that any time I got into a fight, she wasn't there.  But later, I'd turn around and find her behind me.  This is most definitely NOT her normal following behavior. 

So I uninstalled RSE and Enhanced Family Planning and started a new playthrough.  I'm using Sex-em-up and Heather's following normally.  I'd really like to use RSE but not at the expense of giving up my favorite companion mod.  Does anyone have any ideas on what causes this and how to fix it?

Thank you for any time you can spare!

Atenos-Aries

Hm I've never had any issues running RSE with Heather (my favorite companion as well). She's always worked fine for me using RSE and Family Planning. You could try asking in the RSE thread, but I don't think it is RSE related. Maybe another companion mod might be interfering with her? I know on the page it says not to use any framework types or build a profile for her as it can break her, so maybe that is conflicting somewhere?

Archived