Creature animations won't play

Hi as the title implies I can't get any of the creature animations to play for my game. I have Creature Framework 1.1.0, Creature Features 1.0.4, FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1, FNIS Zoo 5_0_1-38384-5-0-1, and MoreNastyCritters9_3 installed along with other animation packs that come with creature animations, but even after registering them into the game and using FNIS behavior the animations won't play. Can anyone help me please?

Did you run the FNIS Generator after installing the creature mods?

Did you get any errors in the FNIS Generator?

Did you activate creature animations in SexLab?

Notice you're using the older MoreNastyCreatures.  Download and use the newer SLAL version - it merges some of the separate esp (basically 1 esp for the basic MNC and 1 for HentaiCreatures - you just need all DLCs for the SLAL version since the DLC specific MNC mods are merged).

8 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

Did you run the FNIS Generator after installing the creature mods?

Did you get any errors in the FNIS Generator?

Did you activate creature animations in SexLab?

Notice you're using the older MoreNastyCreatures.  Download and use the newer SLAL version - it merges some of the separate esp (basically 1 esp for the basic MNC and 1 for HentaiCreatures - you just need all DLCs for the SLAL version since the DLC specific MNC mods are merged).

I did run FNIS Generator, there were no errors and I think I activated them in Sexlab, i'll go double-check.

EDIT: Well I feel like an idiot, I had forgotten to activate the animations in the Sexlab MCM. Problem fixed :tongue:

Archived