CBP Physics CoB Bouncy Configs

View File

Church of Buxomology Presents

CBP Physics COB Bouncy Config

This is my own bouncy configuration for CBP Physics.  If you are looking for exaggerated bounciness, then this might be for you.  I think it works really good with my SSE Adiposian Race mod.  Great for models with large breasts and butt.  Makes belly jiggle/bounce if the model has the belly weights.  No collision though as that is the limitation of the CBP Physics.  See my Tumblr posts such as this to get an idea of the effect.  Enjoy.

Requirements:

Installation:

• Install my config file on top of/after the CBP Physics mod.

Thanks and Credits:

• LordBBW for all the great ideas and support.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    See details.
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

35 minutes ago, daedal said:

but how bouncy is the butt 

I think it gets pretty bouncy and to me, if it were any bouncier, it would really start to deform the butt cheeks during the bounce.  Also someone's idea of bouncy might be different than another.  See some of my recent Tumblr posts with some examples.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, capitanohook said:

pls can you add the belly bouncing ?

The belly entries are in this config file.  Make sure the models you are using have the belly nodes painted or it may not work.  If you are using my SSE Adiposian mod, it should work.  If not, you may just need to re-install the latest update for SSE Adiposian, is just a guess.

41 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

thanks for the link ! i tried now the upload of this mod "cbp bouncing" and i see in the first version "1,0" is more bouncing boobs and ass in this version "1.1"  is less bouncing boobs and ass :frown:

I did not change the breast configuration, it is the same...but I did change the butt configuration very slightly because some of the butt cheeks were almost going flat because it was just too much bounce.  I love a lot of bounce, but my initial butt configs were deforming the butt really bad.

8 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

i have installed other mod "adiposian bouncing" but nothing happens the belly not jiggling

Are you playing an Adiposian race now?

11 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

no, becouse when i have installed the mod nothing happens,no menu in skyui no  belly  buncing

My Adiposian races are all stand alone and have a totally different body mesh that also support belly.  If you play an Adiposian race you should get the bounces.  Also, my SSE Adiposian race mod does not have MCM.  I'm not sure which body mesh you are using but it will need to support the belly node.

52 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

i have caliente's body  , and the female body is modified with bodyslide

Caliente's bodies do not paint belly weights....I don't think.  Every time I built bodies from BodySlide, it never painted the belly node.  That's probably why you have no belly jiggle/bounce.

6 hours ago, capitanohook said:

how??? :open_mouth:

There are many 3D modeling applications out there that can do all that and much more.  Although, I use Outfit Studio to add weights to my Adiposian models since I find it easy for me.  It can be time consuming though.

15 minutes ago, capitanohook said:

can you make the bouncing ass for the male ?

I probably could but I'm concentrating on other updates before I get into the male models for my Adiposian SSE mod.  Hmm...this does give me some new ideas though.

Okay, this I have to try. LOL!!! I have mine set to where I think is about normal. However, I like to use the Wench preset (I forget where it's from, probably the Nexus) and the curves are exaggerated already. I can't help it. I like large breasts and big curvy rears that match with a small waist line, you know the impossible to get type but fun to watch. This should be interesting to see.

Thanks for the upload! :smiley:

• 3 weeks later...