Cant get tentacle monster from Lover's Creature to rape player...

Hey guys,

I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get the rape interaction to occur with the tentacle monster female thingy.  When she shoots the spell at me it doesn't do anything on contact ever, and I am unable to rape the creature either.  Any ideas?  I'm dying to see the animations for this thing!!!

Thanks!

Guest Donkey

did you use the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp that came with it ?? the normal LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp from Ashal does not contain animation support for creature 303 also read the readme if you use the pillory under the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

wheren't you the same manly5000 previously on the old wolflore ?? your nick sounds familiar.

Yep it's me... been lurking for a couple weeks but haven't posted until now.  ;)

Yeah I used everything from inside of the archive you posted today.  Still not able to get it to happen.  The other creatures seem to work fine though.

• 1 year later...

Actually I just figured it out.  I changed the date for that file to like the year 2019 to make sure it was at the very end of everything' date=' and now the anims are working.

Thanks!

[/quote']

How did you change the date? I am having the same problem

Archived