[REQUEST] Jill Valentine character

Hey guys. So as you all probably already know, Jill Valentine is the most gorgeous video game character ever created at least in games before RE: Revelations. It's no surprise that there are many people that want a Jill Valentine character to play as in Skyrim. Not with guns or anything, just the face. There's been maybe 1 or 2 forums created here requesting the same thing but all of them returned no results. There is also a Jill Valentine mod made for Fallout: NV by Isquall at DeviantArt, which I have tried porting over to Skyrim to no avail. So if any talented NifSkope/blender users would like to take a crack at it that would make my week, maybe even my month. Just as a heads up though if you're gonna do that, the .nif file that Isquall created has a hole on the top of the head where the hair goes. That's not a huge deal since it'll be covered in hair anyways, but I thought you might want to know. ALSO, if you're going to make a full release any Jill mod you create using those nifs don't forget to ask the original creator of the NV mod for permission to use his assets. He appears to have dropped off the map, though, that's a shame.

I'm asking for a direct port of the FA:NV nif file for use in Enhanced Character Edit import head function, OR a very convincing RaceMenu job. That would be even better since there's no porting or permissions involved. I've seen some insane things done by talented character creators like this which wasn't even ported from The Witcher 3.

Jill Valentine face mods that I already know about and aren't what I'm looking for: this and this

Thank you very much for your time.

Just a thought if you use Citrus High Poly Head (to get the best shape).

1. Extract the head mesh from Citrus Head (high poly head mesh) and load it in maya or max along with the head mesh from the resident evil game.

2. Line up the heads at the chin then morph the Citrus head to match up with the RE head (may need to adjust the ear, eye, and mouth locations while retaining the neck seam).

3. Once you have the Citrus head morphed correctly export it from said program and load it into Outfit studio. Then load the eyebrows, eyes, mouth, hair line, and hair of choice. Line everything up then export from Outfit Studio to the SKSE\plugins\CharGen folder.... (oh and make sure they have the correct head bone painted).

4. Fire up the game go into racemenu. And import the head (with the default neck shape set the body weight to 100 before importing the head). And do any fine tuning with the sculpting brushes in racemenu...

The only thing that would be needed after that is to tweak the tint's for the face (lips, eyeliner, blush, etc)...

In other words... Stop waiting for someone else to do something for you (especially if they don't give a shit about it), and do it YOURSELF...

5 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

1. Extract the head mesh from Citrus Head (high poly head mesh) and load it in maya or max along with the head mesh from the resident evil game.

2. Line up the heads at the chin then morph the Citrus head to match up with the RE head (may need to adjust the ear, eye, and mouth locations while retaining the neck seam).

3. Once you have the Citrus head morphed correctly export it from said program and load it into Outfit studio. Then load the eyebrows, eyes, mouth, hair line, and hair of choice. Line everything up then export from Outfit Studio to the SKSE\plugins\CharGen folder.... (oh and make sure they have the correct head bone painted).

4. Fire up the game go into racemenu. And import the head (with the default neck shape set the body weight to 100 before importing the head). And do any fine tuning with the sculpting brushes in racemenu...

The only thing that would be needed after that is to tweak the tint's for the face (lips, eyeliner, blush, etc)...

In other words... Stop waiting for someone else to do something for you (especially if they don't give a shit about it), and do it YOURSELF...

I mean thanks but if I wanted to/had the technical aptitude to do it for myself I wouldn't have made an entire topic about it. As is the entire purpose of a request. No need to be a dickhead about it, we're all freaks and pervs here.

• 2 years later...
On 2/12/2018 at 4:01 PM, BringtheNoise said:

There's a reason the category "REQUEST AND FIND" exists, mate. 

OP might've been too demanding though, I'd ask if someone could give me the steps or at least the basics on how to port a face from another game to Skyrim.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:19 AM, TheMadCatter said:
On 2/12/2018 at 7:01 PM, BringtheNoise said:

I mean thanks but if I could be arsed to learn to do it for myself I wouldn't have made an entire topic about it. As is the entire purpose of a request. No need to be a dickhead about it, we're all freaks and pervs here.

Fixed

On 4/6/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mez558 said:

Fixed

On 4/6/2020 at 6:19 PM, FideoKojima said:

There's a reason the category "REQUEST AND FIND" exists, mate. 

OP might've been too demanding though, I'd ask if someone could give me the steps or at least the basics on how to port a face from another game to Skyrim.

Thanks for reminding me of this. This is a very old thread that I completely forgot about, I'm guessing it was found because of the new RE3 remake. Just for an update, I never figured out the porting process but I did make a descent face sculpt that I lost in a tragic hard drive accident.

• 7 months later...