Josua1970 Comics, upgrade:18/04/19 The Dark Angel Two Face

Josua1970

:astonished:  Yes, you managed to confuse me, but I try to get it out on my own if the story goes on.

So far, it's only the characters that I can not completely assign. ;)

10 hours ago, Holy_Melonys said:

:astonished:  Yes, you managed to confuse me, but I try to get it out on my own if the story goes on.

So far, it's only the characters that I can not completely assign. ;)

This time you'll have to wait until I finish, for the moment I've left the separators, I still have to ride about ten pages and make a couple of captures that I lack for the final chapter.

11 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

This time you'll have to wait until I finish, for the moment I've left the separators, I still have to ride about ten pages and make a couple of captures that I lack for the final chapter.

Good thing takes time. I look forward to it :smiley: "The Birth Of A Monster" sounds good ... At Possession, I always think of exorcism. XD

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, all, after a long time, a little more than a year, I have decided to give continuity to The Dark Angel with a new story, for the moment the title will be Two Faces, I might change it, I'll leave you the first pages.
Those who do not know the history, I recommend that you download the pdf of The Dark Angel and The Story of Lena.
I hope you like it.

Soledad.jpg.629501108a4f88afc4b4d85f449ee1f5.jpg

Page_1.jpg.9731d1334bc693816354dfe41a8d3735.jpg

Page_2.jpg.8e9907156042c1b88535873628b68698.jpg

Page_3.jpg.898b835dabeb03a9fcceefe1f20a8716.jpg

Page_4.jpg.193cc0fa120b12c89eeb9848db209e0a.jpg

Normally I usually put an introductory text, here I leave what will be the intro of the comic.
I have many ideas and I have to order them a bit, so I apologize if there is something that is not understood, it has to take shape little by little.
From this page that I leave you I will give you a clue, small but important I am unintentionally revealing something essential in the story, look well, since it is not in the text, but it is a component of the first image.

introduccion.jpg

Archived