Can't open settings

• 2 weeks later...

i did but i cant find the settings. maybe ill delete all wickedwhims mod then redownload it. however, there is more than 5 packages name several things that u do not get in the update orginal download (script and package). These things are stuff like TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package, etc.

• 2 years later...

I have the same issue, is it possible it can be caused by the game being not updated ? I... well have an old version of the game (you know what I mean)

On my old computer it worked fine but it was several months ago, and now it is a new version of WW available but my game version is still the same as it was before

19 minutes ago, Master-chief38 said:

I have the same issue, is it possible it can be caused by the game being not updated ? I... well have an old version of the game (you know what I mean)

On my old computer it worked fine but it was several months ago, and now it is a new version of WW available but my game version is still the same as it was before

Of course I know what you mean. In that case I'll ask you to leave the forum, as pirates are not gonna recieve any help here.