Looking for a mesh artist

Fienyx

I'm currently working on a huge pet project that combines the full TWMP (so I have an esp for each country), a bunch of towns, castles and such (many of which will be moved from Cyrodiil to another country), OCR UL and some others will become the Cyrodiil esp.  I've named the project Tamriel - Shattered Dimensions.  One aspect of this alternate dimension is after the bastard prince sacrificed himself, the gates didn't stop. Also, all the races will be some sort of beast race. 

As I'm going through and setting things, I realized, this will be much easier if I set every armor and clothing to the closest vanilla equivalent. I have now come to a point where I realize, many mods have things in the esp that never got placed or used in game, so I'm also cleaning all this stuff out. I also plan on going through inventories and replacing the specifically set clothing/armors/ect with leveled lists. This will randomize so much that you could end up with an Orc Imperial Guard wielding a rusty dagger in Summerset, while there's a bosmer Chorrol guard armed with a daedric mace of embers on patrol in the wilds of Hammerfell.

Since everything is being "vanilla-fied", it will make it much easier to make the body I'm after much easier. Anthromorphic dogdicked hermaphrodites.

TL;DR

Could someone be so kind as to move the genitals over to the plain anthro lower? I don't know how to alter a mesh to make the holes for the vagina and anus. 

Put these on this.7z

20 hours ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

Looks good. Those 2 little spots that poke through aren't really even noticeable once the femalefoot.dd is applied.  Any idea if there's prego meshes for this lower body?

don't try to excuse my failures, that's MY job!... anyway, as far as i know there is no preg version, but i havn't really looked, tried a bit of uperbody editing to make a fat body that would fit on hgec, failed, may try again later, going for muffin top, but mybe i could try more round for pregnant, not promising anything

... also here....

i Put these genitals on this lower body v2.nif

still some mistakes ,but not as noticeable

Lol. I thought the first one looked just fine. Haven't looked at the touch up yet. Just spent the last 10 hours setting all the female armors with this body. Used skimpy armors and the armors from KATS mod.  Clothing is gonna be hard to find. Honestly thinking of switching shoe meshes with scarves and pants with capes. World of furries, normal clothes don't make sense, but wearing armor does.  Eventually I will upload the "Naughty DDFuta Anthro Clothes/Armor Replacer"

Pic shows mithril, elven, and arena blue light raiments.

armors.thumb.jpg.9c83f64dde0f242782e1e8dbf8fa07a1.jpg

1 hour ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

Lol. I thought the first one looked just fine. Haven't looked at the touch up yet. Just spent the last 10 hours setting all the female armors with this body. Used skimpy armors and the armors from KATS mod.  Clothing is gonna be hard to find. Honestly thinking of switching shoe meshes with scarves and pants with capes. World of furries, normal clothes don't make sense, but wearing armor does.  Eventually I will upload the "Naughty DDFuta Anthro Clothes/Armor Replacer"

Pic shows mithril, elven, and arena blue light raiments.

How about loincloths instead of pants? oh and , how are you separating this armor from normal armor, are they new items, or mesh swaps from raceMESS? man, i need to play around with race mess  some more....

This is a replacer, like the original VerySkimpyArmors mod. I haven't looked at raceMESS. I put these together in nifSkope, had to adjust a lot of the UV maps. Most of the armors have the skirt looking part as greaves.  As for the loincloths, I have to find some that cover this lower decently, without the tip of the sheath poking through the fabric.

EDIT: Just finished replacing the lower old with the touch up you did. I also went through and set all armors playable, except the Knights of Order, 2 that had no name, and 3 that have (unplayabel) in the name.  I'll be making sure the male versions are set for anthro, then I may go through and remove the sheath from the female armors for those who don't want futas. When I release this, it'll be a stock body/race/clothing/armor replacer. It'll be a while yet though.

The Anthro Futa Empress shall have her robes

newrobes.thumb.jpg.f6745c78bdccafbe11bd231b8c10fa38.jpg

17 hours ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

This is a replacer, like the original VerySkimpyArmors mod. I haven't looked at raceMESS. I put these together in nifSkope, had to adjust a lot of the UV maps. Most of the armors have the skirt looking part as greaves.  As for the loincloths, I have to find some that cover this lower decently, without the tip of the sheath poking through the fabric.

I've been messing around with loincloths, tilting them so they lay over dicks, if you find any nice loincloth meshes, i may try to add a bulge to them or tilt them... have you any experience with mesh rigger? you could do some pretty neat stuff with it and it isn't that hard.

Well, I've been having fun with racemess,it may be useful for you to create a human and maybe hooved armor file options for yourself for the races who don't have paws.

I have tried mesh rigger, but have never had success. I haven't started looking through all the meshes I have now, but eventually will be looking at loincloths. I'm still going through esps to switch clothes to vanilla clothes, so I haven't started with replacing them yet.

All the races will have paws for what I'm putting together. No humans.  Probably not going to be using any hooved races. I have so much I want to do, I can't start working on things that are too far ahead.

Does RaceMESS allow different bodies for pregnancy?  That's the biggest issue I really have. I like the idea of different styles like that, but TamSetBod uses the same meshes for all races. ie: if I have a horse race, dog race, and human race, they all have the same prego body.

1 hour ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

I have tried mesh rigger, but have never had success.

Does RaceMESS allow different bodies for pregnancy?  That's the biggest issue I really have. I like the idea of different styles like that, but TamSetBod uses the same meshes for all races. ie: if I have a horse race, dog race, and human race, they all have the same prego body.

walk me through how you tried mesh rigger, im sure i could help you improve, once you get that down , there is so much you can do... even jerry-rig unrigged items... although, that is a bit more confusing....

racemess should allow for it, as mess has other plugins, i think a tomingomess exists

edit: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65969-mesh-extended-swap-system/

yeah , has  TamagoSetBody.esp

Must all be done by scripts, the TamagoSetbody.ini included in MESS looks the same as the one from Tamago SetBody. 

I can't really remember how I tried with mesh rigger, been a while. Tried to follow written directions that came with it I think.

Honestly, I'm not overly concerned with having a bunch of extra armors/clothes added. Just as long as I get something I consider acceptable to fit with the bodies to replace the vanilla stuff, I'm happy.  With how much I'll need to change as it is to integrate the mod I want in, learning mesh rigging isn't a big priority. Adding tons of immersion/realism as far as living goes. System mods... ie: Smoking System, BPH/BPN, CraftyBits. Stuff that will all go into the esm to make sure their goodies and such are easy to add to the other countries. Plus, I get to be super OCD on how it gets done. :smiley:

Breaking down the TWMP mods and rebuilding them how I want. Just finished switching the clothes to vanilla types. Replacing all those references gets boring.

9 hours ago, Comrade Fienyx said:

@tolerance  jw, would you be willing to stretch the lower body you altered for me to match these pregnant meshes?

These pregos.7z

if they look like the pregnant meshes, ive seen, i think i'd rather give myself a lobotomy :tongue: ,i'm no fan of messing with seams

but maybe you can try something... "make lattice" convert from some default hgec lowerbody, convert to a default pregant lower body that is similar  to the hgec lowerbody,sans the belly, and save as "pregnitizer" or somthing,

then use that lattice in clothing converter and select the target mesh i gave you (process selected mesh) and then turn off strict seams and hit ok, then go to clothing converter/ output file or something when it is done and open your new mesh and save it where you want it

i might give you a better tutorial if you need it or make a latice if you REALLY need it, but in general, this is a great way to get aspects of certain meshes onto other meshes, i usually use strict seams though, but that's not what you need for this.

WOOHOO!!  I will soon have the prego meshes I need. :smiley:

Edit: .......uhoh....  I'm going to end up doing sooooo much....... any word on how well the tamagosetbody from MESS works?   If it works nicely, I may end up with hooved races as well..... at least race replacement is something towards the end of my project.

Edit2: Got the preg meshes I wanted. Just recently started messing around with the UV map in nifSkope and have now discovered adding alpha properties to the mesh....... I just gave myself soooooooo much work to do.  Want to set up clothes and armor for both males and females to be more revealing than the more revealing armor replacer (which is female only anyways), but less that than the very skimpy replacer (again, only female but damn near naked in many cases).  At least I have more than enough time to do this.

Archived