[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

what is with a milk-house with a bar like a restaurant and in the adjoining room is being milked?

The resaurant will always have fresh milk.

"My" Level-2-Breasts, shortly before milking:

(I am using the UNPB2x-Body from Mr. Troublemaker (Scouter Corsett) and the new Update for the Skeleton from xp32.)

post-25190-0-08268700-1368441341_thumb.jpg

Which body mod is the best for this mod?

stacked against gravity + manga body conversions are 2 armor packs/works that increases the breast size even with armor.

In a nutshell: Any armor which increases the boob size when changing the weight slider will theoretically work. To be sure use racemenu mod, equip armors from the mods you want to check, type in showracemenu then adjust the weight and breast sliders to see if the armor chest part increases in size.

@ "

I have a new issue :

the breast growth is visible when characters are nude. But there s no change size when there have outfit"

-as mentioned above, only armors that expands the chest/breast size with weight will work with the mod. Armonizers and immersive armor packs doesn't have breast expansion for example, but stacked against gravity and manga body conversions packs do.

Ah I see, So to ask the right question (I think) What is the best body mod that allows the breasts to continue growing? (body slider for boobs or whatever)

never used UNP or Adec so cant speak up for those.

CBBE works fairly well, it also comes with a tool which allows you to design your own body based on various pre-created models. Search around abit on loverslab and you'll find the necessary slider packs for them. The amount of customization can be from minimum to insanely much, as mentioned it depends on the slider packs you download/use.

the manga body (check the conversions for manga body thread for download link + armors) does increase the breast size with this mod. Larger sizes doesnt look too good though. (just design your own body! :P)

skeleton:  BBP and TBBP both should work, fetch dragonfly's TBBP skeleton and you're set.

There's a plethora of other skeletons and bodies out there, if you're unsure which to use, spend a few hours testing them ;)

Thanks for anwsers !

I just have tested with chsbhc body and a chsbhc armor converted, its work fine.

I will take a look with manga body (i have seen it on the appropriate thread but not tested yet.)

For the mod, If i can make a suggestion, it will be interresting if other characters become milkmaid with the first level instead of the PC's level. But its a detail...

Well, this is what I have in mind for UNP/UNPB:

cdzfvs6011zhi50w3.jpg

cdzfvuqz5xnafatab.jpg

cdzfvxn6x3uowz9ab.jpg

cdzfw03ox0paamfgj.jpg

However, getting havok animation done is taking forever, especially when I have to take into account the various dynamic morphs to prevent clipping...

So far, only 2 frames, and I wanted to do ~120...

Probably not going to bother with other body types since the animation process is so time consuming...

do u have the 3dmax file dude ? maybe i can help u with the animation :)

is this mod has the newest version ? i've been waiting for animatic breast growing and is it work with CBBE  ?

bother reading some posts and you'd find a answer 2 post above yours :P

to answer your questiones: This is work in progress, animatic breast growth doesnt actually happen, it's just the breast size slider which increases in value (and thus increases the size of the breasts.)

an example is: every 300 seconds the breasts will increase 0.10 in size until a certain amount. Then you have to milk the breasts which reduces the size back to normal.

Every milk level the breasts grow in size. If it was 0.4 value in size at lvl 1, it would be 0.5 at lvl 2 for example, slightly bigger. 

You can change the values if you want.

The point is that its "similar" to animated BE, but it isn't actually animated breast expansion. It's to laggy/hacky for that. And the size doesnt slowly/gradually increase. It increases a set amount every X seconds. Once 300 seconds pass your boobs would sudden pop to a bigger size rather than realistically animated grow to that size. 

That said, it's worth getting this mod though.  ^^ im loving it already. (kudos to those working on it =))

as for CBBE, yes it works with CBBE.

@tanksk1

Smooth growth/expansion is indeed possible, but it does not make much sense from a gameplay perspective.

The L/R breast nodes have a range of 0-3, with most people defaulting to 1, meaning that the actual usable range of values are from 1-3.

However, at least on the UNP body, the breasts look quite weird when scaling beyond 2.00, meaning that the maximum reasonable expansion is restricted to 100 ticks (0.01 per tick).

With that in mind, in order to achieve a visually smooth transition, the nodes would have to be updated ~20 times per second, meaning that the 100 ticks would be exhausted in 5 seconds, which doesn't quite work given the nature of this mod, as the maids would basically have to be milked constantly...

==========

On a completely unrelated note, I'm suspending my work on this mod as my previous acquaintance has just decided to resume skyrim modding, and I will be dedicating most of my time helping her with the various UNPB rigs/bakes/conversions.

an unsere deutschen Landsleute:

Übersetzung der Version von Aegis ist fertig, sie wird nur noch auf Rechtschreibfehler überprüft.

Wenn alles klappt, kann die Version morgen heruntergeladen werden.

This is the german translation from Aegis Work and I am using TESVTranslator.

I check the mod for spelling errors.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm suspending my work on this mod as my previous acquaintance has just decided to resume skyrim modding, and I will be dedicating most of my time helping her with the various UNPB rigs/bakes/conversions.

Sad to hear that, but could you upload your work in progress milker NIF/obj, so someone could finish it eventually? Thats according to that if you dont plan to continue working on it anymore.

I am opening MilkStryBlackFxEffect in the CreationKit (milknew.esp), I become an error-message like this here:

SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "MilkBottle", missing file?

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings for this contect.

I'm am looking in the Milk-folder and there isn't such a file who called MilkBottle.

Here is a link with the lost???? file:

http://rghost.net/41461661

@zax

I'm considering it.

Problem is that in order to facilitate the animation process, I grouped all the actors into one scene, and rigged all the parts accordingly. Thus, I'll have to go back and separate all the components if I want to release them as wavefront files, but doing so would break all the animation work I have done with the scene...

A rather tricky situation, since I'm unsure as to whether I want to go back and work on it in the future (only 14/120 frames done though)...

I didnt even have animation in mind tbh, but would be awesome if there was just static mesh + single actor idle at least, if you have one.

In case if you are considering working on it back in the (near :) ) future then you could as well keep it for yourself, yes.

@tanksk1

Smooth growth/expansion is indeed possible, but it does not make much sense from a gameplay perspective.

The L/R breast nodes have a range of 0-3, with most people defaulting to 1, meaning that the actual usable range of values are from 1-3.

However, at least on the UNP body, the breasts look quite weird when scaling beyond 2.00, meaning that the maximum reasonable expansion is restricted to 100 ticks (0.01 per tick).

With that in mind, in order to achieve a visually smooth transition, the nodes would have to be updated ~20 times per second, meaning that the 100 ticks would be exhausted in 5 seconds, which doesn't quite work given the nature of this mod, as the maids would basically have to be milked constantly...

==========

Thanks for clarifying my point =)

Is there an easy way to change the time until next breast increase?

MCM menu (slider) or just use the console comman "set milkpoll to x" replace the x with amount of seconds, type without the "" in the console window. not sure f the command is eactly that :P   but type "help milk" and "help boob" in the console and you'll see various commands you can use for this mod :)

Archived