Trying to get titty-bounce to work

So I am trying to get the CBP physics to work... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207?tab=description

I have the latest patch and latest SKSE - check

I built my body and outfits using bodyslide - check

I used FNIS - check

I have the correct skeleton set for HDT - check

Still nothing... Am I missing something glaringly obvious here? I feel like I am missing something about Bodyslide. In FO4 you just picked your body, built it, then picked your outfits and batch built those. Do I need to do anything more than that for Skyrim SE?

I am not 100% sure, and don't take my words for granted, but, as far as I know, HDT thing is a very delicate and tough thing on Skyrim Special Edition. And that's probably thanks to SKSE64 being still in Alpha phase, which means, even if you have everything in the complete and perfect order, chances are they are not gonna work, especially the physics. I know this, because I also tried to install bouncing butts, boobs and stuff and it won't really work, and I had a huge waste of my time recently, trying to make some HDTPE hairstyles to work, along with Nier Automata and Marie Rose, the game was only freezing, crashing and/or being completely unresponsive and a huge mess. 

Word of advice? If you really want to play full gung-ho on HDT Physics and stuff, better run back to Oldrim. 

Maybe I am completely and dead wrong here, but, it's still a viable option in the worst case scenario, you know, until someday we'll see a completely finished and absolute better version of SKSE64 and along with it, every other HDT mod being completely ported on it....Hang in there my friend, I wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, hashigicc9 said:

I am not 100% sure, and don't take my words for granted, but, as far as I know, HDT thing is a very delicate and tough thing on Skyrim Special Edition. And that's probably thanks to SKSE64 being still in Alpha phase, which means, even if you have everything in the complete and perfect order, chances are they are not gonna work, especially the physics. I know this, because I also tried to install bouncing butts, boobs and stuff and it won't really work, and I had a huge waste of my time recently, trying to make some HDTPE hairstyles to work, along with Nier Automata and Marie Rose, the game was only freezing, crashing and/or being completely unresponsive and a huge mess. 

Word of advice? If you really want to play full gung-ho on HDT Physics and stuff, better run back to Oldrim. 

Maybe I am completely and dead wrong here, but, it's still a viable option in the worst case scenario, you know, until someday we'll see a completely finished and absolute better version of SKSE64 and along with it, every other HDT mod being completely ported on it....Hang in there my friend, I wish you the best.

Nope I'm running HDT cloth, hair and body no problem. Its the HDT high heels that gives frame drops for me and its only 10-15 frames but still NiO is better for heels with no drops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KkQ2BBEHE

On 2/9/2018 at 11:27 AM, Kashked said:

So I am trying to get the CBP physics to work... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207?tab=description

I have the latest patch and latest SKSE - check

I built my body and outfits using bodyslide - check

I used FNIS - check

I have the correct skeleton set for HDT - check

Still nothing... Am I missing something glaringly obvious here? I feel like I am missing something about Bodyslide. In FO4 you just picked your body, built it, then picked your outfits and batch built those. Do I need to do anything more than that for Skyrim SE?

Are you testing your body without any armor on? That's your starting point, to ensure your physics body is working. To that point, are you selecting the CBBE Physics body and building the female skeleton from that?

Archived