clothing apron?

poblivion

exists mod clothing apron? I mean just the apron on the naked body. And if not' date=' can someone please create? :blush:

thanks

[/quote']

There was an apron like that for Oblivion called Naked Apron. It can be easily converted to Skyrim imho ;).

exists mod clothing apron? I mean just the apron on the naked body. And if not' date=' can someone please create? :blush:

thanks

[/quote']

There was an apron like that for Oblivion called Naked Apron. It can be easily converted to Skyrim imho ;).

This model does not look bad, but I'd rather something shaped like this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30103 (just apron)

I was talking about the naked apron :P. I checked the nexus though and it seems the mod has been removed, too bad :(. I remember it even had a transparent version!

I think I still have it on my HD, heh.

thanks

[/quote']

This model does not look bad, but I'd rather something shaped like this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30103 (just apron)

I was talking about the naked apron :P. I checked the nexus though and it seems the mod has been removed, too bad :(. I remember it even had a transparent version!

I think I still have it on my HD, heh.

I know, I found pictures of her. This version of the apron is not bad, but I like the shape as "Bloody Apron".

post-64962-13597878720964_thumb.jpg

If this doesn't exist' date=' it should. It should only be the apron though and no underwear underneath since you can equip panties from other clothes mods or two aprons, one with underwear and one with just the apron by itself.

[/quote']

I'm in the process of converting the Naked Apron to Skyrim. Gotta adjust some stuff, but it's basically done :).

EDIT: Here you go guys, naked apron for Skyrim ;)!

Naked Apron for Skyrim.zip

I'm in the process of converting the Naked Apron to Skyrim. Gotta adjust some stuff' date=' but it's basically done :).

[/quote']

wow that was fast...

Is it compatible with CBBEv3? Or CHSBHC?

I'm in the process of converting the Naked Apron to Skyrim. Gotta adjust some stuff' date=' but it's basically done :).

[/quote']

wow that was fast...

Is it compatible with CBBEv3? Or CHSBHC?

CBBE v3, not bodyslider compatible, my version of CBBE (smaller boobs).

Meanwhile I added it to my Stash of Conversions if you need more cool stuff and an .esp ;)

If this doesn't exist' date=' it should. It should only be the apron though and no underwear underneath since you can equip panties from other clothes mods or two aprons, one with underwear and one with just the apron by itself.

[/quote']

I'm in the process of converting the Naked Apron to Skyrim. Gotta adjust some stuff, but it's basically done :).

It was really fast :) , it would be possible to modify a naked version of the blacksmith's apron? :rolleyes: I found it only in a version for men. :(

[/quote']

It was really fast :) , it would be possible to modify a naked version of the blacksmith's apron? :rolleyes: I found it only in a version for men. :(

It would be, without a problem. The thing is I don't consider it to be sexy enough :D. If you want to try and do it yourself, here's a good tutorial on doing so:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1#Create_the_0.nif_armour_mesh

Hope you'll succeed :D.

Archived