Request a custom Bodyslide's presets NSFW

There is a profile on twitter that goes by *cutesexyrobutts* that makes some really thicc and awesome art based of female game and anime characters. I will leave a screentshot of his/her twitter and a photo of the latest art so that anybody else can admire some real women.

I really would like to make most of these bodies in bodyslide presets for some followers i have on my game but i suck at it, never comes out the way i really hope for and now i have one based from Blessed by Dibella with the boobs edited to my preference, everything else is the same (yeah thats how bad i am with using bodyslide)

Would definitely appreciate the assistance.Screenshot_20180207-210436.thumb.png.9d339efed3f79519effbbbea92ac4481.pngIMG_20180208_143922.thumb.jpg.542e2d9dda1eac27ae0574e8a25bc1c6.jpg

Archived